Leon x Reader

~Runaway Baby~

Ah, yes.

Well, looky here, looky here.

Ah, what do we have?

Another pretty thang ready for me to grab.

But little does she know

That I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing

'Cause at the end of the night

It is her I'll be holding.

'Ugh, not him again.'  Y/N thought to herself, rolling her eyes, "Hey, baby." Leon winked, "I'm not your baby." Y/N groaned, "You will be soon enough." Leon said, "Yeah, right." Y/N spoke, crossing her arms, "C'mon. You know you love me." Leon grinned. "Gotta go, babe. Wait for me, will ya?" Leon spoke as he ran away, Y/N scoffed "That dumb redhead..."

I love you so, hey.

That's what you'll say (that's what you'll say).

You'll tell me, "Baby, baby, please don't go away (don't go away)."

But when I play (but when I play),

I never stay (I never stay).

To every girl that I meet, yeah, this is what I say,

"Run, run, run away, run away, baby,

Before I put my spell on you.

You better get, get, get away, get away, darling,

'Cause everything you heard is true.

Your poor little heart will end up alone

'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone.

So, you better run, run, run away, run away, baby."

"Y/N! Wait up!" Leon exclaimed, catching up to her, "Where ya headin', babe?" he asked, "Home." Y/N replied, not looking at him, "Let me take you home, doll.", "Are you just trying to stalk me?" Y/N asked, "Nah, babe, I'd never! I just wanna walk home with you.", "Yeah, right. Like I'd let that happen." Y/N chuckled, walking away from him. "Playing hard to get, huh?" Leon chuckled, "Two can play at that game, doll."

Well, let me think, let me think.

Ah, what should I do?

So many eager young bunnies

That I'd like to pursue.

Now even though they're eating out the palm of my hand,

There's only one carrot,

And they all gotta share it!

Ding-Dong!

Y/N walked over to the door, about to turn the knob until she heard a familiar voice, "Y/N! Doll, you in there?" Leon asked, "Oh my god -- did you follow me home?!" Y/N yelled, "N-no, I'd never! Honest!" Leon promised, "Uh-huh, right. And what makes you think I'm gonna let you in?" Y/N asked, "Doll, please! I need somewhere to hide from the fans!" Leon pleaded, "Ugh, fine. But no funny business, understood?" Y/N spoke, "Promise." Leon said as Y/N opened the door for him.

I love you so, hey.

That's what you'll say (that's what you'll say).

You'll tell me, "Baby, baby please don't go away (don't go away)."

But when I play (but when I play),

I never stay (I never stay).

To every girl that I meet, yeah, this is what I say,

"Thank you so much." Leon spoke as he grabbed your hand and kisses it. "Leon! We love you, Leon!" Leon's fangirls were banging on the windows, "Quick, in here!" Y/N grabbed Leon's hand as they hid in a closet.

"Run, run, run away, run away, baby,

Before I put my spell on you.

You better get, get, get away, get away, darling,

'Cause everything you heard is true.

Your poor little heart will end up alone

'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone.

So, you better run, run, run away, run away, baby."

"It's a bit tight in here." Leon spoke, "I know that, but shh before we get caught." Y/N said in a worried tone, "It's fine, doll, they won't find us in here." Leon said, "Hopefully..." Y/N chuckled awkwardly.

Uh, check it out

See, I ain't tryna hurt you, baby.

No, no, no, I just wanna work you, baby.

Yup. Yup

See, I ain't tryna hurt you, baby.

No, no, no, I just wanna work you, baby.

Leon grinned and pulled Y/N close to him, "L-Leon!" Y/N blushed, "Well, it's so cramped in here I didn't want your shirt to get caught on a hanger or something. Unless you'd like to take your shirt off?" Leon smirked, "In your dreams, redhead." Y/N scoffed.

If you're scared you better run (you better run),

You better run (you better run),

You better—, you better—, you better—

"Come on, we're alone in here. We should at least do something." Leon said, "Huh, maybe you're right." Y/N purred, "W-what?" Leon blushed, Y/N giggled and kissed Leon, Y/N pulled away, "What'd you think about that, hotshot?" she smirked, "I'm thinking we need to do more of that." Leon smirked, kissing Y/N.

Run, run, run away, run away, baby,

Before I put my spell on you.

You better get, get, get away, get away, darling,

'Cause everything you heard is true.

Your poor little heart will end up alone

'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone.

So you better run, run, run away, run away, baby.