Mastermind! Kiyotaka x Reader

~You're mine~

"Who's the mastermind, bear?!" Mondo shouted at Monokuma, "Upupu~" Monokuma giggled, hiding his smile behind his paws, "If you'd like to know who the true mastermind is, ask him!" Monokuma happily exclaimed, pointing to none other than Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

Y/N's heart sank 'Kiyotaka..?' she thought. The thought of her beloved being the mastermind made her mind spiral. "Y/N, my beloved" Kiyotaka purred, "You stay the hell away from her!" Mondo scowled, grabbing Y/N's hand, "I think you'll find she's mine, not yours!" Kiyotaka huffed, walking over to her, "G-go away, Kiyotaka!" Y/N timidly spoke, hiding behind Mondo "Awh, Y/N. That's no way to act towards your beloved." Kiyotaka spoke in a low voice, grabbing her arm and pulling her over to him, "No, l-let go!" Y/N whimpered, Kiyotaka held Y/N close as he glared at Mondo, "mine." he muttered, running his fingers through Y/N's hair.

The rest of the students stared in shock, they couldn't believe Kiyotaka was the mastermind. Kiyotaka laughed wickedly before exclaiming "It's punishment time!", as he pressed the red button, sending everyone to their deaths. Everyone except his beloved Y/N. "Y/N" he spoke in a loving voice, stroking her cheek "Please be with me. I don't want you to have to die."

"Please, Y/N? Be with me. Nothing can hurt us anymore." Kiyotaka promised, Y/N slowly nodded, "Good answer." Kiyotaka grinned, kissing Y/N.