Leon x Reader

~Can't help falling in love~

Y/N had her eyes on Leon Kuwata ever since they first met. There was only one problem, he was in love with Sayaka Maizono.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Y/N watched from afar as Leon chatted with Sayaka yet again. They were always talking. Y/N wanted to confess, but Sayaka was her best friend, it just wouldn't be right.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Painfully, Y/N avoided her romantic feelings for Leon Kuwata. She only wanted Sayaka to be happy instead of herself.

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Leon and Sayaka had known each other longer anyways, so Y/N felt that it was only right if they ended up together. Not her and Leon.

Take my hand,

Take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Y/N had always been the second choice. It seemed like whoever she liked didn't like her back. Either they only wanted to be friends, or they avoided contact with Y/N altogether. One day, without thinking, Y/N walked up to Leon and kissed him right in front of Sayaka. When Y/N pulled away she saw Sayaka, she felt horrible for what she had done.

Y/N wanted to run away but Leon grabbed her arm and said in a calm voice, "Stay."

For I can't help falling in love with you

Leon looked at both the girls, confused as to who to chose since he actually liked both of them, he was just to scared to anything.

Who should he pick?