Hagakure x Reader

~Meeting my boyfriend's mother~

"Ready to meet my mom?" Hagakure asked Y/N, "I-I guess." Y/N said nervously, "Don't worry. She's chill." Hagakure promised, opening the door, "Ma! I'm home! And I brought someone you might like!" he shouted, "My baby!" Hiroko exclaimed, running over to hug her son.

Y/N watched as she picked Hagakure up while she hugged him, "Well, she's strong." Y/N muttered, Hiroko let go of Hagakure and looked at Y/N "And you must be Hagakure's girlfriend!" Hiroko smiled, hugging Y/N, picking her up as well.

"So how long has this been going on?" Hiroko asked, pointing to Y/N and Hagakure, "Mom!" Hagakure spoke, "What? Can I not know this stuff?" Hiroko asked, "It's been about a year, Mrs. Hagakure." Y/N smiled, "Please, honey. Call me Hiroko." she smiled, "Really, Hagakure? You've been keeping this cutie a secret from your own mother? Why, I never." Hiroko said, crossing her arms.

"So...how's your...you know, private life?" Hiroko winked, nudging Hagakure, "Mom!" Hagakure blushed, "We keep it pretty active. And I totally peg him." Y/N smirked, "Y/N!" Hagakure's face turned red. "What?" Y/N asked, pretending to act innocent.

"Why did you want to meet my mother if this was going to happen?" Hagakure sighed, "It was your idea!" Y/N stuck her tongue out at him. Hiroko chuckled, "Awh, is my son embarrassed?"

"Whatever." Hagakure scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Awh, how cute!" Y/N giggled, poking Hagakure's cheek.