Demon! Leon x Reader

~Satan's son~

Y/N sat in her room, "God this is boring." Y/N sighed, "What's so boring about meeting a demon?" a voice asks beside her, Y/N jumped, "W-who the heck are you?!" she asked, slightly raising her voice, "I'm Satan's son, Leon." he spoke with an evil grin, "Really? I thought you were Baphomet." Y/N teased, Leon frowned, "Why would you think I-" Leon sighed before continuing with what he was saying, "Look, I'm here to take your soul.", "Isn't that the Grim Reaper's job?" Y/N asked, tilting her head.

"What? No! I just -- I'm a demon! I can do what I want, okay?" Leon growled, "Alright, snappy." Y/N chuckled, "If you don't give me what I came here for, I'll take it by force!" Leon shouted, pushing Y/N onto the mattress, "Oh, I'm so scared." Y/N joked. "Oh, I see. Not scared of me, hm?" Leon asked, "I'll make you scared of me." he smirked, grabbing Y/N's wrists and placing them above her head, "W-what are you doing?" Y/N asked, a bit weirded out by his behavior. 

Leon chuckled and licked her throat, "Are you scared now?", "Not really." Y/N spoke, "Then what are you?" Leon asked, "Not gonna lie, kinda horny." Y/N smirked, Leon's face grew hot "What? Y-you filthy human. That's not what I meant and you know it!", "Well, you did ask what I was." Y/N chuckled.

"Just shut up and give me your soul." Leon demanded, "Oh no, please help me! I'm really scared, honest to god terrified, even!" Y/N sarcastically cried out, "Haha. Very funny." Leon groaned, rolling his eyes. "You like this, don't you?" Y/N teased, giving him a wink.

"My tongue is so long I could puncture your throat, so give me what I want!" Leon growled through his teeth, "It's that long, huh? Then I know where I'd like to be punctured." Y/N said in a seductive voice, "What a useless human. Not afraid of a demon. Even if said demon is Satan's son." Leon muttered, shaking his head.

"How cute." Y/N smirked, grabbing his beard as she looked deep into his eyes, "Hey, d-don't touch that!" Leon said, "What's wrong? It seems like you enjoy when I touch you there." Y/N purred, "S-shut...up...d-dumb human." Leon moaned, "That's a good demon." Y/N smirked,

"L-let go..." Leon said in a soft voice, "Moan for me, demon boy." Y/N purred, "H-hah..." Leon moaned, "Glad I could find your sensitive spot." Y/N chuckled, "T-this d-doesn't change that fact that I'm going to take your soul later." Leon said, "Oh, I think it will." Y/N grinned, kissing his lips.

"Damnit, h-human...d-don't make me do that." Leon muttered, "Do what?" Y/N asked, "Fall for you..." Leon said, looking away from Y/N. "Hey, look at me." Y/N spoke, Leon looked into her eyes as he kissed her lips.