Leon x Sayaka 🍋

~Sexual favors~

"Leon!" Sayaka yelled out, slamming the door open, "Just don't kill me, woman!" Leon said, covering his face with his arms, "Are you really that scared of me?" Sayaka asked, walking over to Leon, pushing his arms to his side, "I-I guess not.", "Then why would I try and kill you?" she giggled, walking behind Leon as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "I have a little gift for you." Sayaka spoke as she grabbed something out of her bag, "A gift? And I thought you hated me." Leon said, a smirk across his lips, "Oh, don't worry. I still do." Sayaka chuckled as she showed Leon the gift, watching as his face changes from a smug look to an embarrassed one.

"Uhm, S-Sayaka? What's this f-for?" Leon stuttered, "Awh, is someone embarrassed?" Sayaka sneered, "Uh...no? I'm n-not afraid!", "Sure you're not, Kuwata." Sayaka giggled, as she started to pull down her skirt, "W-what are you doing?!" Leon asked, backing away from her, "Putting it on." Sayaka said, grinning.

"That's, like, 8 inches! You can't be serious about wearing it, can you?!" Leon asked, his voice trembling, "Oh, don't be such a big baby! It'll be fine" Sayaka smirked as she slid on the gift, "Alright, lay on the bed." Sayaka said, pointing to the mattress, "And what makes you think I'll do that?" Leon asked, crossing his arms, "This." Sayaka said as she pushed Leon onto the bed, crawling on top of him, "S-Sayaka, I really don't think we should-", "Oh, yes we should." Sayaka purred in Leon's ear, pulling his pants off, "Good little boy." Sayaka spoke in a seductive voice, "Sayaka." Leon's voice trailed off, "Yes, Leon?" Sayaka asked, pulling his underwear off, "Well, are you ready, little boy?" Sayaka asked, caressing Leon's chest, Leon gulped and nodded, "That's my good boy." she said, grabbing hold of Leon's legs and placing them on her shoulders as she slowly pushed the tip of the strap-on into his anus.

"Awh, is my little boy squeamish?" Sayaka teased, "Alright, I-I get it. Y-you wanted t-to tease me! You can s-stop now." Leon stuttered, "You can't even form a full sentence without stuttering, can you? Poor boy, I guess I'll just have to go deeper." Sayaka chuckled as she pushed it in deeper, Leon let out a small moan, "What's that, little boy? You like it?" Sayaka teased, "N-no. J-Just g-get it out of m-me." Leon struggled to speak, feeling his face grow hot, he gripped the sheets, "Awh, so cute! Now, be a good boy and take a little more in." Sayaka spoke in a seductive tone, pushing the strap-on further into him.

Leon let out a moan as Sayaka thrusted the strap-on in and out of him, "S-Sayaka." he groaned, "It's okay, little boy. Just behave for mommy.", "Y-yes ma'am." Leon slowly nodded, "Oh? Good boy!" Sayaka smiled.  Sayaka wrapped her hand around Leon's cock, covering the tip with her thumb, "Not yet, little boy. Mommy needs to finish first." 

Sayaka could feel her face growing hotter as she came, taking her hand away from Leon's cock as he ejaculated.