Little! Leon x Reader

~Substitute teacher~

"Alright, class, this is Miss Y/N L/N. She'll be taking care of you for a few days while I stay home to take care of the newest member of the family. Now remember, behave, students!" the teacher smiled, waving them goodbye as she walked out the door.

"Hi, everyone! You can call me Miss Y/N. It's pleasure to meet you!" Y/N smiled, "Hi, Miss Y/N!" the students spoke in unison. "Oh, Miss Y/N!" a small girl spoke, pulling at Y/N's pantleg, Y/N looked down at her, "Yes, sweetie?", "Can we have bweak now?" she asked in a cute tone of voice.

Y/N knelt down, "Sure!" she smiled, patting the little girls head. "Thanks, Miss Y/N! I'm Aoi, but my fwiends call me Hina!" she giggled, "Awh, how cute. Hi, Hina!" Y/N smiled, just then a small boy with blue eyes and red hair walked up to Y/N, "Wow...you're pwetty..." he spoke, admiring her.

"No faiwr, Weon! I saw her fiwrst!" another boy grumbled, hugging Y/N's leg, "Nuh-uh, Hagakuwe! I saw her first!" Leon stuck his tongue out at Hagakure, hugging Y/N's other leg.

"Miss Y/N, wiwll you mawwy me?" Leon asked, looking up at her, Y/N chuckled, "I don't think I can, sweetie. You're way too young, kiddo!"

Leon grumbled, "Miss Y/N! You could be Mrs. Kuwata!" he said, seemingly proud of himself for asking a teacher to marry him. Y/N chuckled as she patted his head, "How old are you? I'm sure I could mawwy you soon!" he said, "I'm only 22, but still too old for you." Y/N chuckled.

"Aww, I'm only 6!" Leon pouted. Y/N patted his head, "Wiwll you at least pwomise to be my wife someday?" he asked, "We'll see about that." Y/N chuckled awkwardly.