Beetlejuice! Leon x Reader

~The bio-exorcist~

"Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary. Ghostly hauntings I turn loose, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" Y/N shouts into her empty room. A figure emerged from the smoke, he wore a black and white vertical striped suit with a white undershirt and black tie, as well as black and white vertical striped pants and black dress shoes.

He looked pale with two big, purple circles on his eyes. He had orange hair that was spiked up, piecing blue eyes, and a goatee. The figure loomed over Y/N, looking deep into her eyes, Y/N backed away "I-it actually worked.", "What's wrong?" he asked, suddenly disappearing only to re-appear behind Y/N and grope her breasts, "H-hey!" Y/N huffed, "Don't mind me, I'm just a figment of your imagination, after all." he grinned, licking his lips.

"You mean I'm the only one that can see you?" Y/N asked, he chuckled and shook his head "Just kidding! I'm sure plenty of you humans can see me.", "Right. Got it." Y/N said, "Why am I here anyways? Need me to help you get rid of a body?" he chuckled, "No. I just-" Y/N started, "What's wrong, pet? Cat got your tongue?" he teased, Y/N rolled her eyes, "I just didn't think summoning you would work."

"Oh, I see. So you were lonely, is that it?" he asked, "Quite the contrary, actually." Y/N said, "Boyfriend?" he asked, "Nope." Y/N added, "Then...maybe something more?" he asked, moving his hand down Y/N's skirt, "H-hey! It's not that either, you creep!" Y/N blushed, "Oh is that really not the case?" he asked, grabbing the hem of Y/N's panties. "C-cut it out!" Y/N huffed, "Or what?" he smirked, Y/N grabbed a pair of scissors on the nightstand next to her and held them to his throat "I'll cut you."

"Hot." he purred in her ear, "Don't you make this any more sexual." Y/N growled, "Fine, fine." he spoke, slipping his hand out of her skirt, "Thank you." Y/N smiled, "Your smile is pretty." he spoke, "Oh, uh...t-thanks." Y/N blushed, "I mean, I -- uh-" he stuttered, "And I thought I was the nervous one here." Y/N chuckled and kissed his nose, "Oh! Uh, t-thanks, hot stuff." he blushed.

Y/N smirked and pinned him to the bed, "Now let's see if I can tame this demon."