Stripper! Kiyotaka x Reader 🍋

~Strip Club~

"Girl, you need a loosen up!" Junko spoke, looking at Y/N with a drunken smile on her face, "I'm plenty loosened up!" Y/N said, "Nah, you seem pretty stressed. Hey, you know what would help?", "Please don't." Y/N said, already knowing what her best friend was about to suggest, "Strip club!" Junko said with a grin, hugging Y/N. "Let's hurry up and go, girl!" Junko giggled.

Y/N and Junko entered the club. As Y/N looked around she thought she noticed someone familiar, she brushed it off as nothing but it turns out he noticed her too. "Kiyotaka?" Y/N asked looking as he walked over to her. "Oh, you got a cutie after you!" Junko chirped. "That's Kiyotaka..." Y/N spoke in a whisper, tugging at Junko's sleeve "Kiyotaka? What do you -- Oh my god it is Kiyotaka!" Junko said, placing her hand over her mouth.

"Hey, Y/N. I, uh, didn't know you came here." Kiyotaka stuttered, "I didn't know you worked here." Y/N gave an awkward chuckle, "This is embarrassing, isn't it?" Kiyotaka asked. "N-not at all!" Y/N sputtered out, "Well, for this the least I owe you is a lap dance." Kiyotaka smirked, "L-lap dance?!" Y/N felt flustered, Kiyotaka chucked, sitting on Y/N's lap "Hope you brought money." he teased, "Taka, don't you dare." Y/N muttered, "What's that? You want more than just a lap dance? Y/N, I never knew you were such a pervert." Kiyotaka teased in a seductive voice.

"That's not what I meant and I know it!" Y/N spoke, "Oh, yeah? Then why'd your friend leave us alone?" Kiyotaka asked, Y/N looked around, "Damnit, Junko." Y/N muttered under her breath. Kiyotaka sat up and grabbed Y/N's hand, "Come with me" he spoke in a soft voice, giving Y/N a wink.

"Uhm...where are we, Taka?" Y/N questioned, looking around the dimly lit room, "Alone." Kiyotaka said, facing Y/N as he sat on her lap, Kiyotaka lowered his head and licked Y/N's throat, Y/N stifled a moan, "What's that, babygirl? You wanna speak? Speak then." Kiyotaka purred, "T-Taka..." Y/N moaned softly, "Speak louder so daddy can hear you, babygirl." Kiyotaka spoke in a seductive tone, "Taka, please, I-" Y/N began to speak, Kiyotaka placed his thumb and index finger on Y/N's chin, forcing her to look up at him, "Speak, kitten. Let daddy hear you scream."

Kiyotaka licked his lips and got off of Y/N's lap, getting on his knees and grabbing Y/N's inner thighs, spreading her legs apart. Kiyotaka slowly removed Y/N's skirt as well as her panties, he leaned his head forward.

"Taka!" Y/N blushed, grabbing a handful of his hair, Taka wrapped his hands around Y/N's thighs, putting her legs on his shoulders before sticking his tongue deep inside of her. "Y-you're tongue is s-so long, Taka!" Y/N spoke between moans, "Is it now?" Kiyotaka smirked as he licked up her fluids.

Kiyotaka stood up and took off his thong, "I-it's so...big." Y/N said, Kiyotaka grabbed a handful of Y/N's hair, "Open wide, pet.", Y/N nodded and opened her mouth, Kiyotaka stuck his tip in "I don't know how far you can go, bunny. But I don't want to hurt you." Kiyotaka spoke, Y/N took him deeper, Y/N swiveled her tongue around his length, "Fuck...b-bunny." Kiyotaka moaned.

After a few more thrusts, Kiyotaka realesed inside of Y/N, "Swallow, pet." Kiyotaka ordered, Y/N licked up every last drop from Kiyotaka, swallowing with a soft moan. "Good girl." Kiyotaka smirked, patting Y/N's head.