Junko x Male! Reader 🍋

~Human play toy~

"Oh, who's this little cutie?" Junko asked, walking over to Y/N, "I-I'm Y/N." he spoke, "Y/N, huh? Cute name." Junko smiled, tracing her finger across his chest. "So what's a cute little boy like you doing in a place like this?" Junko asked, Y/N looked at her "W-well, uh...my friend Leon's here-", "Leon, huh? I know who that is. It's that perverted orange haired guy, right?" Junko asked, "Yeah, that's him." Y/N nodded.

"Well, from the looks of it I take it he abandoned you here. I mean, I haven't seen him around so that's just my guess." Junko said, "Anyways, if you'd like I can take care of you, little boy." Junko purred, "T-take care of me?" Y/N stuttered, Junko smirked and got on her knees, unzipping his pants, "Ah! W-what are you-" Y/N asked, "Shh, just let me take handle it." 

Y/N felt his face grow hot, Junko started giggling, "Huh? W-what's wrong?" he asked, "I can't believe you got a boner! You're such a horn dog, hm?" Junko teased, "O-only because you unzipped my pants." Y/N muttered, Junko giggled and zipped his pants back up.

"Lay on on the ground." Junko spoke, pointing to the floor, "Eh?" Y/N tilted his head, "Just lay down for me! C'mon, I just wanna do something real quick." Junko said again. "Alright." Y/N spoke, laying on the floor, Junko giggled, "Perfect. Now just stay still for me.", "Sure, but, what for?" Y/N asked.

Junko placed her feet on either side of Y/N's head, giving Y/N a clear shot of Junko's panties. Junko sat on his face, "Perfect! You're my seat now!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. Junko rubbed her panties on his face, "You still have a boner from this, don't you?" Junko teased.

"Oh well, guess you'll just have to deal with it. And you can't even lick me down there, got it, seat?" Junko asked, Y/N muffled a "yes."