Hagakure x Depressed! Reader

~I'll kiss your tears away~

Hagakure sat down on the park bench when he heard crying beside him, "H-hey, are you alright?" Hagakure asked, a bit alarmed by the sound of sobs. "Y-yeah, just a little upset..." the voice muttered, "A little upset? More like a lot. Did you get dumped?" Hagakure asked, the person beside him giggled, "You're funny. But no, it's not that.", "Then what is it?" Hagakure asked, tilting his head. 

"I always get rejected...no-one wants me." the person said, clutching their pants, "Hey," Hagakure said, putting his arm around the person's shoulder, "Don't be sad about that. I get rejected and look at me!", the person let out a chuckle, "You don't understand. I'm unlovable." the person said, "Hey, I know it's a bit awkward to ask given the time. But...who are you?" Hagakure asked, "Oh, I'm Y/N L/N!" Y/N smiled, Hagakure blushed, "You should smile more often. You're beautiful.", Y/N could feel her face grow hot "H-huh?! I-I don't..." Y/N's voice trailed off as she covered her mouth with her hand.

Hagakure chuckled, "Am I wrong?", Y/N gave him a playful punch, "Shut up.", "See? You smiled again! It's so pretty." Hagakure said, "Stop," Y/N huffed, "You're only saying that to make me feel better...".

Hagakure placed his hand on Y/N's head, "What are you-" before Y/N could finish what she was going to ask him, he lifted up her hood, "You have beautiful hair. It looks so fluffy!" Hagakure smiled, before ruffling Y/N's hair, "Ah? Thanks, mister." Y/N blushed, Hagakure chuckled, "Call me Hagakure. Mister makes me sound like an old man!", "Yes, but a wise old man!" Y/N giggled, "I see." Hagakure said, "Mister Hagakure is it then!".

"You're funny, Hagakure." Y/N smiled, "And you're pretty. Like, really pretty." Hagakure grinned, "Hagakure..." Y/N spoke softly, looking away, "Y/N, look at me." Hagakure spoke, grabbing Y/N's hand and intertwining his fingers with hers, Y/N looked at Hagakure "Y-yes?".

"I want you to know that I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Hell, I'd even date you if I could." Hagakure chuckled, "Well, why don't you?" Y/N asked, her face inches away from his, "W-what?" Hagakure blushed, but before he could say anything else she kissed him, as Y/N pulled away she smiled at Hagakure and nodded, "I think we should.", "D-date?" Hagakure questioned, a bit nervous, Y/N giggled and nodded, "What else would it be, silly?"