Daiya x Reader

"Y/N! Come on in!" Daiya smiled as Y/N walked in, "This is our pet dog, Chuck." Daiya motioned to a little white Maltese laying on a pillow, Chuck looked up at Y/N, yawned and went back to sleep. "And this is my little brother, Mondo."

"I'm not little!" Mondo huffed, "12 years is pretty young, kiddo." Daiya chuckled, patting Mondo's head, Mondo growled, "I'm tougher than you!", "Sure you are, kid." Daiya smiled, Y/N giggled, "Hi, cutie! What's your name?", "I'm Mondo." he spoke before turning to Daiya, "No fair! You scored a hottie before me!", "You're a bit too young for that, pal." Daiya chuckled.

Y/N pat Mondo's head, "Awh, you're so adorable!", Mondo blushed, "A-adorable? W-well, I...uh..." his face reddened, "Too bad, kid, she's my girl." Daiya said, pulling Y/N close. Mondo stuck his tongue out at Daiya, Daiya stuck his tongue out at Mondo as well.

"You two are so cute!" Y/N giggled, "Come on, I wanna show you something. Mondo, stay." Daiya said, "Awh, how'd you know I was gonna follow you?" Mondo whined, "You just said you were." Daiya chuckled, "Not fair!" Mondo pouted, Daiya took Y/N into his room as he locked the door.

He pressed his body up against hers, "It looks like we're finally alone, Y/N." Daiya smirked, "It would appear so." Y/N blushed, "Wanna get naughty before the kid tries to break in?" Daiya whispered in Y/N's ear, "I'd like that." Y/N purred, wrapping her arms around Daiya's neck as she kisses him.

Y/N smirked as she threw Daiya on his bed, then she got on top of him, "Hi, tiger." Y/N smirked as she kissed him again. Daiya took of Y/N's shirt as he groped her breasts, still kissing her. Daiya pushed her beside him as he got on top of her, kissing her breasts all the way down to the lining of her stomach, he smirked as he pulled down Y/N's skirt.

Just before Daiya could pull down her underwear, there was a knock at the door, "Well, so much for that." Daiya spoke with a defeated sigh and an awkward chuckle, "Daiya! Are you making babies in there?" Mondo asked on the other side of the door.

Daiya froze as his face turned a deep shade of red. Y/N laughed, "Not yet, kiddo!" she yelled back to Mondo. "Okay, I'll go away now!" Mondo said, walking away. "You have a weird little brother." Y/N chuckled, "Y-yeah, sorry about that...I don't even think he knew girls existed until a few days ago so he's learning a lot of stuff he probably shouldn't be." Daiya said, "That's fine, let him be curious. I'll teach him what he needs to know." Y/N said, "That'd be great. I don't need him getting any other information from god knows where." Daiya sighed, Y/N giggled, "Ready to go again, tiger?", Daiya smirked "You know I am."