Mastermind! Reader x Hagakure 🍋

~You can't escape me~

"Our beloved Y/N L/N is the one and only true mastermind!" Monokuma said with excitement, "Y-Y/N?" Hagakure stuttered, he couldn't believe it, his best friend had been the mastermind this whole time.

Y/N giggled, "Yup! It's been me all along!", "But...why?" Aoi asked, tilting her head, "Why? I was bored of you all, that's why! Did you honestly think for a second I cared for any of you?!" Y/N laughed wickedly, Mondo walked over to Y/N and grabbed the collar of her shirt, glaring down at her "I'd never hit a woman, but you're about to be an exception to that rule!" he shouted, aiming his fist at Y/N's face, Y/N quickly covered her face with her arms, "Wah! Don't hurt me, please!" acting as though she was afraid.

Y/N chuckled, "You should look at your face! Pathetic!" Y/N pushed Mondo away from her and walked over to Monokuma's desk, pushing the red button to send everyone to their deaths. 

Y/N grabbed the sleeve of Hagakure's uniform, "Stay." she spoke, "W-why me? I mean, y-you want to kill me, right?" Hagakure asked, "Not quite." Y/N purred, pinning Hagakure to the wall, "I want to hear you beg for mercy." Y/N added, grinding against him. Hagakure bit his lower lip, "Hmm" he groaned, "What's the matter, big boy? Don't you like when mommy teases you like this?" Y/N asked in a seductive tone.

Hagakure's legs trembled, he wanted to escape Y/N but at the same time he wanted to see where she was going with this. "Nervous already, hm? We'll fix that, won't we, puppy?" Y/N teased, licking his throat, "Moan for me, puppy." Y/N smirked, Hagakure let out a slight moan, "M-mommy...please...it's t-too much. Just f-fuck me already.", "Oh?" Y/N asked, looking up at Hagakure with evil intent, "I'm going to have so much fun breaking you."

Y/N got her knees and unzipped his pants, slowly pulling them down, she giggled, "You've got a hard-on already. How cute. You were waiting for this moment, weren't you, puppy?" she pulled down his boxers and wrapped her lips around his tip, moving her mouth forward as she takes in more of his length.

Hagakure placed his hand on Y/N's head, grabbing a handful of her hair in the process, "H-hah...Y-Y/N." he moaned in pleasure, Y/N swirled her tongue around him, "Y-you're so g-good at this." Hagakure stuttered.

"Hah, m-mommy...I-I'm about to-" Hagakure moaned loudly as he ejaculated down Y/N's throat, Y/N slowly moved her mouth away from Hagakure's dick, licking the tip as she swallowed. "Good boy." Y/N purred.

"Now be mommy's good little boy and fuck me hard and deep." Y/N smirked, Hagakure grabbed Y/N by the waist and pushed her into the wall, Y/N giggled and wrapped her arms around Hagakure's neck, "Tryin' to manhandle me, hm? Good. I want you to break me." Y/N purred, "That's what I thought, kitten." Hagakure grinned, "Changing the role, are we?" Y/N giggled, Hagakure winked and shoved himself inside of Y/N, earning a moan out of her.

"S-so big." Y/N spoke, "I thought you wanted me to break you?" Hagakure asked in a teasing manner, "Oh god yes, daddy!" Y/N spoke, "Look who's changing the role now." Hagakure chuckled, thrusting deep into her.

"H-hah, d-daddy, please. y-yes! It feels s-so good!" Y/N moaned, "Good girl." Hagakure whispered seductively into her ear, Y/N's legs trembled with excitement, "God, you're such a whore." Hagakure grinned, releasing inside of her.

"A-ah, d-daddy!" Y/N moaned in pleasure, orgasming.