Wolf! Daiya x Bunny! Reader 🍋

~Scared little bunny~

A little white rabbit and a big black wolf. The rabbit turned around to see a wolf glaring at it, in fear, the rabbit ran away as the wolf chased it. The rabbit ran into what it thought was a safe place, but was actually the wolfs den.

The wolf growled as it stepped closer to the rabbit, looking down at its trembling body. The wolf turned into a human and picked up the rabbit, setting it on a rock, "Hey, don't worry. I don't wanna hurt ya." he said as the rabbit looked up at him, twitching its nose.

The rabbit turned into a human, "Y-you promise?" Y/N asked in a soft voice, "I promise." Daiya nodded.

"You know...since we're alone..." Daiya spoke in a low voice, pressing his body against hers. Y/N's face went red as she tried to push Daiya away, "Hey, don't be nervous." Daiya whispered in her ear, tugging on her skirt.

Y/N whimpered as Daiya kissed her neck, putting his hand under her shirt, caressing her body. "I'll go easy on ya, promise." Daiya said, pulling her shirt over her head as he placed it on the rock beside her.

Daiya roughly kissed Y/N's lips as he pulled down her skirt, moving his hand down her panties. "H-hah...." Y/N moaned as Daiya kissed her again. Daiya pulled down her panties as he unzipped his pants, pulling down his underwear as well before thrusting his cock inside of her.

"Oh f-fuck...h-harder..!" Y/N moaned, Daiya smirked as he thrusted harder. "S-so big." she huffed with pleasure as Daiya kissed her.

Daiya came deep inside Y/N as he pulled out, setting Y/N on the rock beside her.