Mondo x Male! Reader

~My biker gang leader~

Y/N was walking down the street when he felt a hand grabbing his arm and dragging him to the alleyway, a mysterious man cornered Y/N to the concrete wall, pressing his body against Y/N's. "Well, hey there, pretty boy." the man purred in Y/N's ear.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, 'It can't be...'  he thought. "Y-you're that biker gang leader! Aren't you?" Y/N stuttered, "Ya caught me! But we ain't those fuckin' Crazy Diamonds, ya got it?" the man spoke, Y/N nodded, "Good boy." he smirked, stroking Y/N's lower lip with his thumb.

Y/N looked around nervously, "What's wrong? Planning on leaving us already?" the man asked, his gang chuckled, Y/N chuckled nervously, "It's okay. We won't do much harm." he spoke in a low voice, moving his hands down to Y/N's waist, "You feel pretty feminine for a boy, ya know?" he added, "W-what are you planning on doing to me?" Y/N timidly asked, "What do I plan on doing with you? You're our pet now, so that means you're going to do everything I say." the gang leader grinned, putting his hand down Y/N's pants, Y/N let out a small moan.

"Good boy." the man spoke, pressing his lips against Y/N's, moving the tip of his tongue up and down Y/N's lips until he's granted access, the man then shoves his tongue inside of Y/N's mouth, swirling his tongue around as Y/N moans into his mouth, the man pulls away and holds Y/N close "Your coming with us, little pet.", "Like hell he is!" a voice shouts from behind them, as motorcycles drive up to the alleyway.

The gang leader turns around, his brows furrow "You..." he growls, "Yup, I'll be taking that." the stranger spoke, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling him close, "You okay?" he asks, looking down at the boy he just rescued, Y/N nodded, "Good. Now go over to the motorcycles, got it?", Y/N nodded and started walking over to one of the motorcycles as a hand reached out and pulled him close, "I'm Takemichi Yukimaru. I'm the elite guard of The Crazy Diamonds. Stay with me and you should be safe." he spoke, Y/N nodded, one of the rival members tried to strike Takemichi, but he pulled out his pocket knife and pointed the blade at the man, "Wanna try me?" Takemichi asked with a grin, the rival member backed away, "That's what I thought." Takemichi muttered, putting the pocket knife back in his coat.

The man walked over to Y/N, putting his hand on Y/N's head, "Call me Mondo. Alright, kid?", "You're the leader of the Crazy Diamonds, right?" Y/N asked, Mondo chuckled "How'd ya guess?", "Well I-" Y/N stopped when he saw the rival gang leader approaching Mondo holding a baseball bat, ready to strike. "You stay away from him!" Y/N shouted at the rival, punching him in the chest, "Ow..." Y/N winced, "Did you honestly think you'd be tougher than me?" he asked, "Besides, you're my pet now. Or have you forgotten?" the man spoke, wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist, pulling him close.

"Put him down!" Mondo growled, trying to grab at Y/N. The rival gang leader just moved further away from Mondo.

"N-no, please!" Y/N cried, "Did you already forget who you belong to, pet?" he asked, placing his finger under Y/N's chin, forcing him to look up, "Good boy." the rival smirked, Takemichi pulled out his pocket knife and ran over to the man, cutting his cheek, "Ow! What the hell? You bastard!" the rival shouted, "Let him go or else." Takemichi spoke through shaky breaths, trying his best to hold the blade steady.

"Oh, I get it now. You're scared. Look boys, he's scared of a biker gang leader!" The rival leader and his gang laughed at Takemichi, "No, don't hurt him!" Y/N cried out, "Don't fall for their tricks, pet. They're the real fakers here. We're the only gang and the best gang! Right, boys?"

Takemichi broke one of the rival gang members arms, as the member was shouting in pain, he ran over and grabbed Y/N's hand, running to the motorcycle. 

"Hop on!" Takemichi spoke, handing Y/N a helmet, as Y/N put the helmet on he revved up the motorcycle, Mondo quickly ran to his motorcycle and did the same. "Hey, get back here! You fuckers have something of mine and I'm not gonna let you get away with him!" the rival gang leader shouted, "You better catch us first, dipshit!" Mondo chuckled, as him and his gang drove away from the alleyway. "Well what are you dumbasses waiting around for?! Get on the damn motorbikes and catch up to them!" the rival gang leader shouted, "Uh...boss? They ziptied our bikes together by the handle while we weren't looking." one of the members spoke up, "How the hell did those bastards manage that?! You know what? It doesn't matter. Can't one of you follow them to their base?!"

"Boss? I think you should take a look at your motorcycle first." another member spoke, "They -- They vandalized my bike! My sweet, sweet baby! I'll get those bastards!" the rival gang leader spoke through his teeth. "We'd have to catch up to them first." one of the members spoke, "You think, fuckass?! Where the hell did they even go?!" the leader asked, "We, uh...didn't see, boss." a member spoke up, "Ugh, armatures. All of you." the rival gang leader spoke with a look of defeat.