Kazuichi x Reader 🍋

~Tied up~

Y/N was searching for something in her room when she came across a red knot, as she pulled it out the knot got longer, "A rope? Did Korekiyo accidently leave this in here?" as Y/N continued to pull out the red rope, her arm slipped as she fell onto the bed with the rope wrapping around her waist, as Y/N tried to pull the rope off from around her waist, part of the rope tied around her thighs, then her ankles and finally her wrists. 

"Need help?" a voice asked, entering Y/N's room, "Yeah, thanks Kazuichi." Y/N said with a smile, "You know, you look kinda good like that Y/N." Kazuichi teased, a smirk tugged across his lips, "Kazuichi! Just shut up and help me already." Y/N blushed, looking away, "Sure." Kazuichi spoke, licking his lips and slowly approaching Y/N "Yeah, just help please." Y/N chuckled awkwardly as Kazuichi crawled on top of her, "That's a good little bunny." Kazuichi spoke in a seductive tone. "K-Kazuichi..!" Y/N squeaked, feeling her face grow hot. "Too bad you have clothes on." Kazuichi spoke, his voice trailing off as his hands explored Y/N's thighs.

"Good girl" Kazuichi purred in Y/N's ear, licking the lobe. "What's this?" Kazuichi asked, feeling Y/N's panties from underneath her skirt, "Wet already? That's my little bunny", "K-Kazuich! Ah, s-stop." Y/N moaned, "Awh, is someone nervous? It's alright, little bunny, I won't hurt you that bad." Kazuichi said as he took off Y/N's panties, lifting her leg up onto his shoulder "Now that's a good girl. This won't hurt a bit" he spoke, slowly entering his cock deep inside of Y/N, starting to thrust inside of her. Y/N whimpered "Ah! P-please...d-don't be rough.", "It's okay, little bunny, I know you like it gentle." Kazuichi smirked as he started to thrust a little faster, "T-that's my...good girl." Kazuichi moaned.

Y/N let out a small gasp as Kazuichi brushed his teeth against her neck, licking her sweet spot. "W-what a fucking mess...good bunny." Kazuichi spoke through pants and moans, nearing climax. "K-Kazu...ichi." Y/N moaned, "B-bunny..!" Kazuichi exclaims as he cums inside of her with Y/N doing the same, their fluids mixing together as some of it spills out of her hole, spilling onto the bed, "W-what a good g-girl." Kazuichi says through shaky breaths, "Kazuichi." Y/N's voice trails off, "Nice, wasn't it?" Kazuichi chuckles, "Y-yeah." Y/N nods. "Good. Because I'm not done with you yet, little bunny."