Shy! Leon x Reader

~I'm too shy to say I love you~

"W-what the hell, Mondo? I d-don't wanna do this!" Leon protested, "Come on, dumbass. All ya gotta do is wait here 'till she shows up." Mondo said, pushing Leon over to the tree, "B-but I don't wanna!" Leon whined, gripping Mondo's shoulders. "C'mon, you big baby! Let...go!" Mondo huffed, pushing Leon's hands away. "Ugh, there. Now stay." Mondo spoke, carefully watching Leon, "Don't even think about going anywhere, got it?"

Leon watched as Mondo walked away, leaving him standing next to the cherry blossom tree. "Damnit...not like she's gonna show up-" Leon stopped mid-sentence when he caught sight of Y/N walking up to him.

"Ah! Y-Y/N!" Leon blushed, "H-here, these are for you!" Leon said, holding up the bouquet of roses up to Y/N.

"Awh, thank you!" Y/N giggled, as she held the bouquet. "Cat got your tongue, Leon? You don't have to be so nervous around me.", "Oh, r-right." Leon chuckled nervously.

"Leon..." Y/N spoke, holding Leon's hands in hers. "Don't be so shy about confessing to me." she giggled. "C-confessing?!" Leon stuttered as his face turned redder than his hair.

"W-well, I..." Leon muttered, looking at the grass. "Hey," Y/N said with a soft smile, "Don't stress it. You're fine."

"I-I just w-wanted to, uh...w-would you..." Leon spoke with a trembling voice, "Yes?" Y/N asked, "I-I'm sorry...it's just that...w-well....m-m-my stuttering gets bad w-when I'm n-nervous..." Leon spoke, "Awh," Y/N giggled, "It's okay."

"R-really? Uhm...w-well, I-I just wanted to...uh...w-well I wanted t-" Leon was stopped in his tracks as Y/N pressed her lips against his. "I love you too!" Y/N smiled as she wrapped her arms around him.