escape from divinity ~ anxiety attack (hurt/comfort) ~ ashivon/sanga

A/N : Takes place immediately after part 4

Ashivon held Sanga close to him and the two slowly crumbled to the floor. Carnius' face was a wreck of blood and scratches, most of which were caused by Sanga's fit of (understandable) rage. As soon as he came out of his trance, he freaked out and ran off, seemingly realizing that picking a fight with those two was not worth it.

They were both shaking, but the Voa had already calmed down from his adrenaline rush, leaving him more tired than anything. Sanga on the other hand was shivering, and she seemed far more freaked out than Ashivon had seen her in years. "It's alright" he told her quietly, his accent thick as ever. Sanga just nodded in response as she desperately tried to regain control of her breathing. "It's okay. He's gone"

"I- I hurt him, Ash. I..." she trailed off, looking down at her bloodied hands and feeling so utterly disgusted with herself at the sight. "He was- He was just hurting you so much and I-" A cough. "I would've killed him... Fuck, Ash. I would've-"

"It's okay" the Voa soothed. "You didn't kill him, that's what's important. Besides, the guy deserved a good beatdown anyways" His gentle smile fell into a more sad expression as he remembered all the shit that man had put them through in the past. "Lord knows how many of those he gave me"

"Ash" Sanga whimpered, still feeling panicked as she curled against him. Normally the roles were switched (since Ashivon was still dealing with the rougher side of his PTSD), but the Voa held her just the same as she had countless nights. "Shhh" he shushed her gently, rocking the both of them back and forth as they recovered from the fight. "It's okay. You're okay. I'm okay. We're both okay"

"I'm s- I'm sorry" Sanga apologized, feeling guilty for breaking down on him like this. "There's no need to apologize, love" he assured her. "You just focus on calming down, okay? Then we can head back home and take it easy. I can get Ahnmivah to cook dinner tonight. You're okay, love" he told her. The ex-nun nodded and they sat like that for a while.

They were gonna be okay.