aasi, morso ja mouru ~ life before this (fluff) ~ aasi/morso/mouru

A/N : Takes place post episode 1x04 and pre episode 1x05

Aasi and Morso were very glad to have their new roommate, Mauri Mourunen (or "Mouru" as they called him).

Sure, the two loved each other's company but things could get pretty boring around, and having a new roommate was the perfect remedy to that. Besides, Mouru was a nice guy, and was very grateful to Aasi for allowing him a place to stay. Aasi assured him that it was no big deal- He just hated the idea of someone going without a home.

"You know, life before this was rough" Mouru told them as they all curled up together on a couch in the upstairs. The rest of the house was cold, but the stove up there kept them all warm. "I didn't sleep most nights" Mouru continued. "Didn't eat on most days. It was rough. I had no place to call my own. No money to buy the things I needed. I'm very glad I found you guys"

Morso smiled, and he could relate. "I also had a less than ideal life before finding Aasi here" he said, and the donkey turned to him with an inquisitive look. "Most people I met were too alarmed by my appearance to really get to know me, so I lived alone in the woods" he explained. "Then, one day, I found Aasi here. I lied about my name and what I was, but he accepted me even after learning the truth" he smiled and leaned against the donkey more. "I love him for that"

"I love you too, Morso" Aasi replied softly. "And you, Mouru" he added, looking over to the cat. "You're both family now"

"I wouldn't have it any other way"