percy jackson ~ stressed (hurt/comfort) ~ percy & tyson

A/N : Takes place during book 4 in between chapters 4 and 5

Percy entered the cabin looking tense and exhausted. "Brother is stressed" Tyson observed softly, getting a small and strained chuckle from the other boy. "That he is" Percy confirmed, walking over and laying on the bottom bunk next to where the Cyclops sat.

"Can me help?" Tyson asked gently, wanting to make his half brother's worries vanish. He sniffled slightly, nose still irritated from being around Grover, and Percy had to look up to make sure that the boy hadn't randomly started crying.

"I'm not sure you can, big guy" Percy responded quietly after a moment. "I'm just worried about a lot" he continued once he was sure Tyson was listening. "I'm worried about the mission. That Labyrinth is super complicated and scary. I'm worried about Grover cause he's on the brink of losing the thing he's worked towards all his life. Annabeth is also going through a lot right now, which is worrying..."

He continued to ramble on about all the things he was nervous about, and Tyson quietly listened the whole way through until he was sure the boy was done.

Once Percy stopped rambling, Tyson lied down next to him and leaned against him slightly, giving him something to ground himself towards. "We will figure it out" Tyson said reassuringly. "Just like we did with big Cyclops" he added, getting a small chuckle from his half brother.

"I sure hope you're right, big guy"