Bonus 1

There were a couple of days left before they were to set out, and Wei Ying had an amazing idea...

Well, he thought it was a great idea, other people may not...so it was best to keep it under wraps for now. He slid the talismans into his sleeves and looked guiltily at Lan Zhan when he came into the Jingshi.

Lan Zhan sat down at his place by their little table, arranging his robes so they didn't pull or become uncomfortable. Then he looked up directly at Wei Ying, those golden eyes studying him intently. Whatever he saw, had him opening his arms.

Wei Ying scrambled up and planted himself in that most comfortable of places, warm, soft, and strong all at at once. He snuggled closer, inhaling the clean sandalwood scent and something that was just all Lan Zhan, feeling something settle within his chest.

"Is Wei Ying happy?"

The deep voice sent shivers down his spine, even as strong arms came to hold him more securely.

"Yes...I think so." He whispered against a warm neck. "Are you, Lan Zhan?"

"Mn. Always happy with Wei Ying."

He could feel himself blushing.

"This is nice...just sitting here like this..."

"Mn."

"Got any plans for tomorrow?"

"Brother wants me to preside over meeting with farmers."

"Right...right..." Wei Ying sighed. "I never asked you, but do you like them?"

"Anything that takes me away from Wei Ying is abhorred."

"Wow..." Wei Ying reached up and kissed his cheek fondly, a smile playing gently on his lips.

If Lan Zhan was otherwise occupied tomorrow, then maybe Wei Ying could have a surprise waiting for him by the evening...

"What is Wei Ying going to do?"

For a second, Wei Ying thought he had been rumbled, but when he looked into those wonderful amber eyes, there was nothing but curiosity. So he smiled openly and told the truth:

"I am going to visit the bunnies, I think. They miss SiZhui...and JingYi is busy with Zhitiao...that reminds me, when are they getting married? We should totally get involved..." He yawned, relaxed and warm.

"Sleep now." Lan Zhan murmured, his lips resting on his temple.

"Hm...kay." His eyes closed as he fell asleep, dreaming happy dreams.

********

The next day dawned bright and clear. As they left the Jingshi, Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying in for one last kiss before they parted.

This wonderfully sweet taste of his lover was something he could never get used to, never wanted to get used to. It was a new experience every time those hot lips stole across his own, the honeyed nectar found upon that dancing tongue as they each fought dominance. His whole body was involved, electrifying pulses emanating from his chest and he wished to get closer, completely wrap around his Wei Ying so nothing could touch him ever again.

Wei Ying was lost to these insatiable sensations, the tiny bursts of joy engulfing his mind as hot tongues warred with each other, and breathing became unimportant, not when he felt so light-headed, he thought he was flying. This was the language of his lover, no need for actual words when this was so much better.

"I will come for you." Lan Zhan promised.

Wei Ying giggled at the double possible meaning, and waggled his brows cheekily. "I know you will." He ran off backwards, blowing him a kiss.