Chapter 133 Burn

Wei Ying was feeling mischievous.

Perhaps this feeling existed somewhere in his blood, travelling along his veins until it reached his brain, copious amounts that led to terrible behaviour, but there was only one target in his mind.

Currently staring at him with hot golden eyes.

Lan Zhan was trying to study.

And Wei Ying did not want him to.

He draped himself over the desk in a languid fashion, wanting a reaction and getting none, so far.

After all, it was only a matter of effort...and Wei Ying had that in spades. His fingers travelled to the V in his robes, easing the fabric away, smiling internally when those amber eyes widened fractionally.

But Lan Zhan was also determined not to give in. He forced his eyes to return to his book, the characters swimming in a jumble of strokes that suddenly made no sense.

Wei Ying flipped onto his side now, resting his head against his hand, feet off the table. This position gave Lan Zhan a tantalising view of his chest, still partially covered by the loosened robes. His grip tightened on the book.

Wei Ying was staring at him, giving him 'that look', the one that made Lan Zhan want to lock the door and fling him onto their bed...

No...he would not.

Lan Zhan tried again to concentrate.

Wei Ying let his fingers take a walk, landing on Lan Zhan's knee, and ever so slowly, walk from there to the rim of the book, to caress his long fingers. He watched under hooded lashes, those silver eyes eagerly seeking any reaction...but outwardly, Lan Zhan was the master of calm deception.

Inside though, inside he was starting to melt.

"Lan Zhan...Lan Wangji...Lan Er-Gege..." He whispered seductively.

That last name held so much power...Wei Ying did not dare to use it so casually...even he did not know why it was the equivalent of flipping a switch inside his man, that always led to the most amazing papapa...

But it never failed.

Lan Zhan carefully closed the book, after placing his dried peony bookmark inside it. He put the book down and stared at his naughty husband, who was smiling at him in the most beguiling way.

"Too much studying is bad for you." Wei Ying continued in that hot voice, the one that promised all sorts of rewards in exchange for just looking at him.

Lan Zhan snorted out a laugh.

"Since when?" He asked, in a perfectly normal voice, though he was starting to feel a little too warm.

"Why don't we play a game instead...?" Wei Ying batted his long eyelashes.

Lan Zhan began reciting the now four thousand rules in his head.

"By the way..." Wei Ying scooted closer. "I think it's really hot when you do that." His voice was a husky whisper.

"What kind of game?" Lan Zhan bit out, holding on to what little patience he had.

Wei Ying reached up with a single finger to touch the slight crease between his brows.

"You get this...when you're trying really hard not to think about me...or what we could be doing...instead of boring stuff."

Lan Zhan grabbed his hand and put it back on the table, striving for calm.

"Okay, how about this: I'll make a deal with you." He rested on his front but it was raised.