26: Lay Low

I drew some of the good ol' captain Puffy.

Also enjoy the filler chapter lmaooo

___________

Ranboo was lying down on Phil's bed. He was sound asleep from the medication he'd been given. He wouldn't wake up for another couple hours in his condition.

"Is he ok?" Tubbo asked worriedly, scooping copious amounts of ice cream into his mouth. Phil nodded.

(SFEN: better be vanilla ice cream, Tubbo. better be)

(A/n: its better)

"He'll be fine, my wife fed him some special nectar," Phil informed calmly. Tubbo nodded and stared at his sleeping body. He felt bad, it should have been him, after all.

___________
Chapter 26: Lay Low

"Man this is all my fault," Tubbo murmured, clenching his fist. His hand tightened around the spoon he held. Phil placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be too hard on yourself mate, you all risked a lot during that mission," Phil reassured. Tubbo sighed. Phil was right.

Tubbo looked around the room to find a crow looking down at Ranboo. Tubbo pointed at the black bird. He opened his mouth to say something but Phil spoke first.

"Oh, that's my wife's crow. I'm hoping Tommy has already explained who I am," Phil said. Tubbo nodded.

"Yeah he mentioned it," Tubbo replied. Phil smiled and began to walk out the room.

"Hey, Phil," Tubbo asked. Phil stopped in his tracks and turned slightly.

"Thanks," Tubbo said. Phil smiled with a soft chuckle.

"Anytime mate. Any friend of Tommy is my friend," Phil stated before walking away. Tubbo walked closer to the bed where Ranboo lay.

He reached for Ranboo's hand, holding it tightly.

__________________

Y/N leaned in to kiss Tommy, Tommy placed a hand on their cheek, embracing in the kiss. Although Tommy's back ached it was worth it. Y/N ran their fingers across the bandage on Tommy's cheek.

(SFEN: I missed a chapter...literally
H E H ? ! ?)

(A/n: last chapter it cut off when they were about to kiss)

Y/N pulled away and rested their forehead on Tommy's.

"Hmm, and do you still think we're just friends?" Y/N asked jokingly. Tommy rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I don't think we even need to tell the others." Tommy smiled. Y/N chuckled. The entire team at this point knew they were dating.

"Lovers to fugitives?" Y/N suggested. Tommy laughed but winced from the pain.

(SFEN: it's more complicated but yeah -)

"You should rest, Tommy," Y/N instructed, trying to lead him to lay down. Tommy fought back, trying to stay sat up.

"No, I'm fine," Tommy protested. Y/N shook their head.

"Tommy, you're going to hurt yourself. Please let your body recover," Y/N pleaded. Tommy huffed but gave in. He lied back down on the bed, resting his head on the pillow.

"Oh come on, don't be so salty now." Y/N sighed as Tommy pouted in his pillow.

"AM NOT!" Tommy argued. Y/N laughed and kissed his forehead which stopped his bickering.