3: Mentor

I did a redraw of this a while ago and wanted to do it again so here we are. Anyway this chapter didn't delete itself so poggers. But anyway.

Enjoy!!

______________

Bright red feathers...

Although Y/N tried to sway this from their mind, it always seemed to reappear. It was something that was too unusual to go unnoticed. But they kept their mouth shut, not mumbling a single word since this could be explained. It always could.

Tommy happily talked about his pc setup, showing Y/N every aspect and his hobbies. Y/N really did enjoy his company, especially since it was the first company they ever even had.

Y/N fidgeted with their shoe lace, sometimes accidentally lifting it with the sway of their fingers, but quickly stopped to not raise suspicion.

After a while they both helped each other in their studies and finished their homework together. But then Y/N was interrupted when they got a text.

____________________________
Chapter 3: Mentor

Y/N quickly read it and shoved their computer in their backpack.

"I have to go, my dad's calling me back for dinner," Y/N said. Tommy sighed.

"Sure, do you want me to walk you back?" Tommy asked. Y/N shook their head, trying to not cause any inconvenience.

(SFEN: GUESS WHO'S BACK AS WELL! Welcome to Chapter Three :> )

(A/n: we're back in business bitches)

"No thanks, I should be fine," they replied. Tommy nodded and escorted them downstairs. Wilbur was there, silently scrolling through his phone on the couch. He looked up at the two of them coming down the stairs.

"Leaving already?" Wilbur asked, lifting an eyebrow. Tommy nodded.

"Yeah, Y/N's dad is calling," Tommy said. Y/N nodded.

(SFEN: Imagine having a dad, couldn't be me...hahahah...hahah :< )

(A/n: I'll be your daddy)

"Alright, do you need a ride home?" he asked, signaling to Y/N. They shook their head.

(SFEN: email decided the sentence should say "They shook their heads")

(A/n: email is homophobic)

"No worries, I should be fine." Wilbur nodded.

"Well." Wilbur sighed, chewing on his lip. "Stay safe. It was nice having your company." He smiled. Y/N smiled back giving a quick thanks before Tommy opened the door.

(SFEN: *lip-bite* hey shawty ;))

(A/n: why 🧍‍♀️)

"Alright, bye!" Tommy waved at them. Y/N smiled slightly waving before walking off.

Y/N waited until they heard the slam of the door closing behind them before opening their phone. They quickly typed out something...

"Report Number 1: Do not pay too much attention to my suspicions, since they may be easily proven wrong. I have been finding a particular boy very strange, I can not say how entirely and it may just be me overreacting. But I hope this can conclude my first day on this mission."

Y/N sent it and walked along with their day.

____
Tommy closed the door and turned to face Wilbur. Wilbur smirked, raising an eyebrow at him.