48: Rest

Got some glam glock stuff for youuu. Anyway hope you enjoy and do not pay attention to my new fnaf obsession.

Update: wattpad is being weird and it won't let me add pictures

_________

"I want you to find our family," Y/N said. Tommy turned towards them, confused.

"I never wanted any of this to happen, I just want to find my family," Y/N continued, releasing their mask, Julieta raised an eyebrow.

(SFEN: JULIETA? WHO IS JULIETA? I AM MISSING INFOOO)

___________
Chapter 48: Rest

"So that who you are behind the mask. Tell me your full name," she ordered, adding a separate tab. Y/N responded with their full first and last name.

"Bingo," she said, turning the monitor towards Y/N. They peered at the computer.

Y/N L/N: Missing- classified as deceased

Callahan L/M: Missing- classified as deceased.

Mother: M/N L/N (Mothers name)

Father: F/N L/N (Fathers name)

(SFEN: jokes on you I ain't got a dad)

(A/n: I-)

Y/M covered their mouth.

"Could you get me a location?" Y/N asked. Julieta nodded and quickly typed something in.

"You're lucky, they live only 20 minutes away from this department," she informed. Ranboo hesitated to talk. He too wanted to find him mom, but he kept quiet.

Y/N ran up and hugged Julieta. She coughed.

"Woah honey, don't kill me now. You just got my trust, don't want to serve 40 years now do you?" she said. Y/N apologized and stepped back. She wasn't so scary, but she turned back to the computer as it beeped.

"The downloading is complete. How can I keep contact with you? This could be something big." she asked. Tubbo bit the inside of his cheek but pulled out a little wing pin.

"Just tap on it twice. It'll notify me and the others, it's a prototype so if it doesn't work I'll stop by and give you another," Tubbo said sweetly. She marveled at the trinket.

"Hmm, handy, you've got an eye for tech." She smiled. Tubbo blushed and looked away.

"Now run along, I'll give you a tap," she said. Everyone nodded and was escorted by Julieta.

Eyes followed them as she waved goodbye at them.

"You know where to find me." She saluted as a goodbye. Y/N saluted back before Tommy grabbed Y/N and flew off. Ranboo grabbed Tubbo and teleported.

______________

"WHOOOOO!" Y/N whooped as Tommy set them down on the front of his home.

"We did it!" Y/N said laughing. Everyone smiled and hugged each other. Tommy smiled but held back the pain as his wounds still hadn't healed.

"Alright that's enough, get rest you guys," Wilbur instructed, leaning against the door with a chocolate bar in his hand. Tubbo raised a finger to say something but refrained.

(SFEN: its our favorite lanky lean boi!)

______
They ate and chatted amongst eachother. Ranboo half-regretted not asking about his mother, but to be honest he didn't actually know his real name. He was always gone off as Ranboo, because when he was in the orphanage the kids made fun of him for not being able to pronounce rainbow.

(SFEN: yeet the kids -_-)

However, things seemed to turn out better than before. Maybe things would turn around.

_____
They said their goodbyes and everyone headed upstairs to have their rest for the day.

Y/N plopped on the bed with a smirk.

"Aren't you happy as ever." Tommy smiled, leaning over and kissing Y/N's forehead, they opened an eye and smiled.

(SFEN: backwards wink)

"Why wouldn't I? You could meet my parents!" Y/N exclaimed. Tommy smiled and laid next to them.

"Tomorrow I'll go find them and I'll bring them back here and - " Y/N just couldn't contain their joy, but Tommy was happy for them.

Y/N shifted to look at Tommy.

"Can you come with me?" Y/N asked, squishing Tommy's face. Tommy smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will," Tommy promised. Y/N kissed Tommy's cheek and sat up.

"That means we need sleep. That includes you pretty bird," Y/N added, pulling Tommy up. He groaned and climbed over to his bed.

"Alright, good night. Because someone needs his beauty sleep," Y/N said as they realized Tommy was already tucked in sleepily. Tommy opened his eyes and smiled.

"You're annoying sometimes," Tommy joked. Y/N smiled.

"You know you love me." Y/N smirked. Tommy blushed and turned away.

Y/N noticed his flustered state and flickered the lights off with a whip of their finger.

Y/N laid back down and threw the blanket over themselves.

"Good night," Tommy said quietly, picking his head up quickly. He quickly became flustered and dug his head back into the pillow.

Y/N smiled.

"Good night to you too."

__________
Shorter chapter but in hustling.

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 808

_______