31: What The Fuck...

Idk but like imagine Niki kills Alivebur after he starts the hot dog truck out of vengeance.

Like evil arc Niki let's goo!!!"

_____________

Lunch

__________

Y/n sat down next to the others with their plate of food.

"Sup guys." Y/n said. The others waved with a smile.

Y/n noticed as they chatted, someone walked over and slipped a note next to Y/n.

Y/n opened it.. and as their eyes widened, they threw the paper down and grabbed the guy by the collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT HUH??" Y/n asked. The guy cowered under Y/n's grasp.

(F/E/N: ok ik this is supposed to be serious but picture this: the note said 'ur mom' and Y/n doesn't get the joke-)

___________
Chapter 31: What The Fuck...

"W-what?? I didn't do anything!!" The guy said. shaking. He put his hands up. Y/n noticed the fear in his voice, he wasn't lying, Tommy and the others reached out to Y/n, trying to figure out what happened.

Students came to see what was happening as Y/n let the guy go.

"I'm sorry I must have mistaken you for someone else." Y/n excused. The guy gulped and sped-walked away.

"Y/n are you ok?" Tommy asked. It wasn't like Y/n to lash out in anger.

(A/n: lies (dream fight back flash)

(F/E/N: guys my week has been shit what abt y'all? Ra1n you better answer too)

(A/n: tiring, I want to sleep but I don't at the same time.)

"Yeah I'm fine." Y/n said, trying to calm down. They picked up the crumbled note from the floor.

(F/E/N: Ra1n I didn't know if you wanted it to be 'crumbled' or 'crumpled' so I just kept it *insert weird emoticon shrug thing that I can't do-*)

"Read this. He dropped it off, but I think he was being controlled." Y/n said. Tommy grabbed the note and read it.

It read,

Dear Y/n, Thomas , Ranboo, and Toby,

I hope this note finds you in good health.

But I am watching. And I'm not dead.

Love,
Clay

Tommy's eyes widened, the others were in sudden shock.

"What does that mean?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo's eyebrows furrowed as he read it himself.

(F/E/N: in this au would Dream be considered a stalker- I mean, he is but idk I'm not functioning haha lol)

"This doesn't feel right." Y/n said. Y/n felt a cold hand reach over Y/n's shoulder. A shudder reached down to their spine.

"Hey!! Who's the new guy!!??" Puffy said with a hearty chuckle. Y/n let out a breath of relief.

"Hi Puffy, this is my friend Ranboo. We went to.. elementary together." Y/n made up. Puffy waved at him.

"Hi, nice to meet you!! I'm Puffy, glad to know you aren't completely alone!" Puffy said cheerily. Ranboo nervously smiled.

"You guys want to sit with us, we noticed the little tension a minute before." Puffy pointed out.

"Oh yeah it was a misunderstanding, I thought he was someone else. It's ok now though, don't worry." Y/n cleared. Niki came up behind Puffy.

"Oh hi Y/n." She said sweetly. Y/n waved.

"Yeah we'll go sit with you guys". Y/n said. They all sat up and moved towards the others. But the note cloaked behind their minds.

What the fuck..

(F/E/N: wtf- how did- how did tiktok get on my iPad? I h-had no knowledge of that! I promise I wouldn't break your rules my dear biological parents- musta just magically appeared 🤩)
___________

Once the school day had ended, they all walked out towards the front of the school.

Tommy was talking to some random girl while Ranboo and Tubbo chatted. This left Y/n to their thoughts as they waited for Tommy's conversation to end.

(F/E/N: see this happens a lot in- nvm I'm not going to say that)

"Sup Toms." Y/n said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked at Y/n and gave them a warm smile.

This infuriated the girl in front of him. Y/n held back a laugh.

"Oh Hi, I'm Cheryl." She said, faking a smile. The girl reached out a hand towards Y/n. Y/n took it with slight hesitation.

(F/E/N: Hi Cheryl, I don't like you :D)

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n." They responded. Cheryl side eyed Y/n, and went back to Tommy.

"She's a bit of a bitch." Y/n whispered under their breath. Cheryl didn't hear but she seemed to already be in a bad mood.

Y/n kept an eye on Tommy as they talked. Y/n could tell he was getting uncomfortable around her. She had turned very flirty after Y/n walked away.

"Hm, hi again." They said, faking a smile as well. Cheryl looked annoyed as Y/n cut off their conversation.

"We should leave Tommy, we have homework." Y/n said. Tommy took the signal and nodded.

"Or, you can hit the road and we could work on it at my house." Cheryl said. Tommy was getting pretty annoyed at this point.

"It's up to Tommy, I'll be with the others." Y/n said, planting a kiss on Tommy's cheek.

Cheryl's face reddened as she noticed what was going on. She rolled her eyes and glared at Tommy.

"Never mind, I have shit to do. You and your fucking bitch can fuck off." She said, obviously upset. She flipped Tommy off and walked the other way.

(F/E/N: I miss Freddie and Ariadne....)

(A/n: we all do but I'm not adding them again.)

"Thank you for getting me out. She was annoying the fuck out of me". Tommy stated. Y/n chuckled.

"It was just a kiss, she's worked up over nothing." Y/n said, grabbing Tommy by the hand and walking him towards the group.

"Come on guys. We've got shit, and a hell of a lot of planning up ahead." Y/n said. The others nodded and they both headed off to Wilbur's house.

As they laughed and chatted, a question came into the conversation.

"We have a little dilemma." Tubbo pointed out. Y/n looked at him confused.

"We still don't know what the letter was about." Tubbo said. They had forgotten about the letter since they left.

(F/E/N: damn I would have been like- "wha- what letter?" Because I lowkey would have forgotten-)

"Fuck you're right."

___________
Hmmm mysteries have unfolded!! And so does the plot. *wink*

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1116

_____________