49: Family

Back to drawing Tommy for no apparent reason other then I am a simp. Did a side profile cause I need to practice that, and uhh hope you enjoy todays story!!!

________

Y/n woke up in a fit of happiness. Tommy was curled up beside them, hugging into Y/n's body.

"Tommy." Y/n said, shaking him lightly. He groaned and tried to move away as Y/n dragged him to sit up.

"It's too early for breakfast, 5 more minutes!!" Tommy protested, throwing himself back in the pillow. Y/n levitated the pillow with Tommy's head on it and grabbed his face.

_________
Chapter 49: Family

"But Tommyyyyyy!!" Y/n whined. Tommy opened an eye, he took a quick glance, and closed them again.

"Wake up." Y/n groaned, shaking him. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Only if I get a good morning kiss." He smirked slyly. Y/n glared at him.

"If you don't get up right now you'll never get another kiss and we will be late for school." Y/n sharply said back. Tommy pouted and straightened up his back.

"Okay, bossy." He said. Y/n snapped a glare at him. He froze and shined a nervous smile.

___________

They ran downstairs when Y/n checked the time. They barely had much time left to do anything.

(F/E/N: no one:
Me when i fall asleep in the laundry basket every day: )

(A/n: uh ok 🧍‍♀️)

Y/n juggled making toast and putting on a hoodie in the 10 minutes they had to leave and get there.

Y/n threw a piece of toast at Tommy as they zoomed through the door. Wilbur walked out of his room tiredly and waved at the two of them before they bolted out and ran for their school.

Once they got there, Tubbo and Ranboo were already there waiting for them. They heaved and apologized quickly for their absence, but their blank expressions were concerning to say the least.

"What's going on?" Tommy asked as he looked up from his knee. Ranboo nervously gulped.

(F/E/N: imagine Tommy's face on his knee— I might be photoshopping stuff soon just saying yk?)

"So good news, the police made the news public." Ranboo said. Y/n looked around as students inspected them and people had their phones out.

"Bad news, they couldn't have made it public without revealing our identities." Tubbo finished. Y/n stopped catching their breath and stared at them. They took a moment to process the news before looking at the crowd they accumulated.

"So I'm guessing people have some... opinions on things?" Y/n said nervously. Ranboo and Tubbo nodded grimly.

"Hey this might be a good thing, maybe people will see that we did it for a good cause." Tommy added. Y/n shrugged.

"I'm not sure, the media loves to twist things." Y/n noted. Tommy nodded. They jumped as they heard the bell ring.

"Fuck, I'll catch you guys later." Y/n said, cutting off their train of thought and grabbing Tommy's hand. They led him down the hall, where people whispered by their lockers and people stared.

Y/n kept their head up holding Tommy's hand, while people took pictures and videos. Y/n and Tommy were not very enthusiastic about this new situation.

"Oh hey it's my superheroes!!" Puffy said, walking by. Niki was shortly followed behind.

"Oh hi." Y/n waved. Tommy waved meekly as well.

"What's up with you. You two look like ghosts." She asked as they walked. Y/n was a little stunned at their nature.

"Didn't you hear, everyone knows we are the vigilantes." Tommy said. Puffy nodded.

"Of course we do, but we met you before all this and you're good people. I'm not sure if the entire story, but what I know is you took down an entire organization that was taking kids and murdering innocent people. In my book you guys are still ok with me." Puffy smiled. Y/n knew they could trust her, and kept walking until they had to split.

People stopped them to ask questions and many people even took photos with them, however it all felt like deja vu.

Y/n covered their face as much as they could, they weren't sure if the clout was good or not. People had strong opinions on the situation.

(F/E/N: I just spoke to- Orange. Orange is who I spoke to. What were you thinking of, huh? I caught you. I don't know TommyInnit.)

________

The school day was messy, they had gotten through most of their periods, but lunch rolled around and it wasn't all the best.

Poeple came up to them and asked weird questions, although they all seemed harmless, the four of them couldn't seem to get any privacy.

"Can we see your wings?" One girl asked. Tommy just politely declined and moved on.

"Ranboo right? Can you turn back time, or! Can you do the teleport thing you do?" Another guy asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

(F/E/N: *angry Z intensifies* don'.t. Touch. The. Titty. СУКА ОСТАВЬ ЕГО В ПОКОЕ! જો તમે દૂર જાવ તો હું શપથ લઉં છું, I WILL traîne ton cul loin et dans un coin pendant que आप अपनी माँ के लिए रोते हैं. TE ARREPENTIRÁS DEL DÍA QUE NACIÓ! તમે તમારા આખા કુટુંબને શરમાવશો AVEC HONTE COMME JE РОК ЭТО ДЕРЬМО respetuosamente. Sorry guys I'm not translating that I have no clue what I said other than all the languages I used are languages my family speaks so have fun :)

Y/n just stood up, people trying to ask them questions but they just up and left. Tommy quickly hurried by.

"Hey are you alright?" Tommy asked. finding them at a near by water fountain. Y/n hesitated.

"Is this normal? Gaining fame for doing a good deed, this is all too new for me. Heck, I didn't even know how to use a toaster until 2 weeks ago!" Y/n blurted, throwing their hands up. Tommy laughed.

"This is what this is all about? You just need to lighten up, Ranboo, Tubbo and I can teach you about anything. This whole popularity thing is normal, and others opinion or sayings don't really matter ever." Tommy said. Y/n looked up, confused.

(F/E/N: BITCH HOW TF IS *RANBOO* GOING TO DO SHIT I LOVE HIM BUT LIKE HE IN THE SAME POSTION AS THEM I SWEAR- I'm just heated from the last part but oh well ^v^)

"I still don't know how to use an expresso machine toms." Y/n said sarcastically. Tommy smiled.

"You'll be fine, just come back with me to the table. If you want I could distract them from asking questions from you?" Tommy asked, leaning against the fountain. Y/n looked at him and nodded with a smile.

"That would be nice, yeah." They said. Tommy gladly grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged them back to the table where kids immediately swarmed the couple.

________________

Alrrrighttyyyy hope you enjoyed! Still got covid but I'm getting tested so we'll see, fingers crossed.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1119

______