20: Project B

Huge shoutout to my friend Thyme!! Thank you for making this in my bday!! I love you and all the other editors and people in the gc!! :]

Enjoy!!! Now back to the angst.

____________

I don't think he would care. He was able to replicate the serum on me. He knows they are replaceable." Ranboo said he hated to admit it but it was the truth. They could be dead.

"And what if Y/n is alive?" Tommy asked, Ranboo looked at Tommy and sighed.

"There is a chance." Ranboo said optimistically, Tommy gave himself a moment to think.

"We have to break in. Even if they are dead.." Tommy took a moment to breathe. He couldn't muster the thought that Y/n was most likely dead.

(B/E/N: I think that they might not die cause y/n powers can never let us down.)
"We can kill Dream." Ranboo finished his sentence. Tommy nodded.

(A/n; they have literal machines to block out their powers. And I've killed off a main character, I'd do it again.)

"I know a guy, my best friend. He can make us weapons for the day we break in. You know every entrance and exit, correct?" Tommy asked standing up, Ranboo nodded proudly.

(B/E/N: now im concerned as to what type of friends you have tommy, also the same thing that happened to Z happened to me instead of me going to grab it my baby brother pushed me from the back while i was standing near the cactus, so now im editing withcactus in my hand on my laptop)

(A/n: wtf is with you guys and cacti?)

"You're immune to his control. And we both have powers." Tommy said, his eyes glistened with determination as he thought about avenging Y/n.

"How do we avoid what happened in the room? He could block out my powers like it was nothing." Ranboo referred to how Y/n couldn't fight back without their levitation powers.

"If we can locate the power source to these machines we can shut them down, Tommy suggested, Ranboo nodded and quickly explained that he knew where the electrical room was located.

"Great. We need all the help we can get." Tommy said with determination. He furrowed his brow as he picked up his phone.

_________________
Chapter 20: Project B

_______
The next day

___________

"So you're telling me Y/n is a super villain, and so is this fucking tall fellow? And Y/n is in trouble with a company that turns sick kids into monsters? So they need rescuing and you need my help????" Tubbo queried. Tommy and Ranboo looked at each other before nodding before Tubbo.

"Fuck, I'm in." Tubbo said he grabbed them both by the arm and led them into his room.

"I've been working on a project. I call it Project B." Tubbo marveled as he opened his closet.

Inside was a huge cardboard box.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do with a box???" Tommy asked, Tubbo glared at him before pulling the box out and setting it before them.

(B/E/N: this is giving me the vibes of a tubbo book of the dsmp, tho its got gore in it, if you want it ill tell the name of it in the comments)

"This box contains more shit than you'd ever understand." Tubbo mocked Tommy, raised a finger to protest, but was cut off as tubbo revealed the continents of the box.

The box was filled with what seemed to be gloves. A backpack of some sorts, which awfully looked like a jet pack.

"What is this?" Tommy asked, Tubbo grabbed a glove from the box and slipped it on.

"It's a stinger. I looked more into how bees attack their opponents. So I took it into my hands." Tubbo said as a needle poked out of the glove.

"It will eject poison that can knock out someone for 2 hours. Enough to get out and to not cause suspicion." Tubbo pointed out. He put the glove away and picked up the jet pack.

"Now these!! These are a bees ' wings." Tubbo said proudly. He heaved it into his back as the others noticed the bee-like wings it seemed to be shaped as.

"Now I can fly too." Tubbo said proudly, Tommy marveled at the thing.

"When did you do this?" Tommy asked, Tubbo hesitated as he thought.

"About since you started your hero thing. I hoped I could join you on the field." Tubbo murmured, Tommy took an amount to process.

"Also it has a grappling hook to scale buildings. And there's more!" Tubbo said as he pulled out a shoe box.

"And finally, these are the bee's knees." Tubbo said as the other marveled at the boots.

"They have extra coils for me to jump for more height. And they look cool." Tubbo said, placing it gently back in its box.

"This is amazing, but we plan to break in tomorrow. Do you think you can make any add ons to our suits?" Tommy asked handing him both Ranboo and his suit.

"It will take time but I can try." Tubbo said with a glint of determination in his voice.

"We need this. For Y/n." Ranboo said, Tommy nodded.

"For Y/n." Tommy agreed.

_____________________
Sorry for shorter chapter but things are getting good!!

Much love to editor: NightFuckingSimp

Word count: 903

____________