4: You're Ready

I drew sassy Ranboo, those hips really don't lie. Took forever for no reason but yeah. Also I love squares so most of my drawings from here on out will just be squares 😃.

Anyway enjoy!!

_______
Y/n walked into her home, no one greeted them but that was the least of Y/n's problems.

Y/n walked upstairs, throwing their backpack in their room and plopping on the bed.

Y/n noticed a plate of food on the black desk perched up against the wall, they sluggishly walked over to it noticing the leftovers. It wasn't much, but it was better than 3 week old porridge. Y/n sat down on the bed chowing down on the cold rice while scrolling through their phone.

(B/E/N- that mean baby editor name but 3 week old porridge? Person you srsly need to stop doing that man)

As they scrolled Y/n noticed a notification pop up on their phone. It was a message from an unknown number. Y/n squinted their eyes as they read the message.

____________________________
Chapter 4: You're Ready

"Hey! This is Tubbo, Tommy's friend. Tommy gave me your number just making sure this is Y/n. :)" It read. Y/n quickly typed back.

"Hey! Yup this is Y/n. How are you doing?" Y/n texted back, just trying to make some small talk.

"I'm good, how about you?" He texted back, Y/n responded back with a quick "Good, thank you!".

After a bit of small talk Tubbo had to leave, Y/n noticed as he typed his goodbye the smile on their face faded.

(B/E/N- NOOOOOO TUBBO DONT GO :[ )

Y/n sighed letting the phone drop on the bed, sighing leaning their head on the bed's backboard. Y/n looked up as they heard a creek of the door, a little girl peered in.

One with blond hair so white you would mistake it for snow, and beautiful glistening blue eyes that only complimented her scattered freckles that kissed her face. Although she was only 5 she would grow up to be a beautiful woman.

(B/E/N: Ra1n istfg if you use grammarly- )

(A/n: I don't 🧍‍♀️ wdym?)

"Sis?" She asked opening the door, Y/n ignored her, the last thing that they wanted was Y/n to be blamed for nothing.

"What are you doing?" The little girl's dad asked, picking her up. He shot a glare that could pierce through glass at Y/n before slamming the door behind him. Y/n rolled their eyes.

(B/E/N: ugh the ignorant bastard dad that everyone hates, any truers?)

(A/n: am I the only with a good dad, like #mommyissues)

__________

"So how's training been going for you?" Phil asked as they sipped on hot chocolate. The rain pattering off of the roof of the gas station.

"It's helped me a lot actually. I can control my feathers much better. Also I can make them appear whenever I want." Tommy stated proudly, Phil chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"But one thing..." Tommy grumbled. "My wings pop out when I wake up. It's annoying. Also when I get startled or flustered." Tommy groaned.

Phil raised an eyebrow.

"Who's been getting you flustered?" Phil asked, Tommy panicked trying to sway the conversation.

"NO NO, LIKE UHHH EMBARRASSED!!" Tommy prostrated his face bright red. Phil laughed as he took a sip of his hot cocoa.

(B/E/N: sure tommy, sure..)

"Whatever you say Mr. Tommy." Phil teased, Tommy glared at him.

"You're just mad I could steal your wife." Tommy grumbled, Phil burst out laughing.

"You stealing the goddess of death's heart. I don't see that." Phil chuckled, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say Phil." Tommy said taking a sip of his drink.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!" Phil asked bursting into a fit of laughter, Tommy smiled as he held back laughter of his own.

(B/E/N: you can steal our hearts tommy, but not of the goddess of death)

(A/n: sure as hell stole mine 🧍‍♀️)

After the laughter died down Phil had a plan for Tommy that day.

"How about some training, we don't want the glorious Tommy to get weak." Phil chuckled squeezing Tommy's biceps. It was like hitting toothpicks.

"Whatever Phil, I could beat you at anything." He said, Phil chuckled as they both walked back to the old barn house.

After a while of hitting punching bags and balancing on old fence posts with much effort, Tommy was exhausted.

(B/E/N: it said backs instead of bags and i got fuckin scared- )

"Alright, I guess you can take a break." Phil chuckled as Tommy fell to the ground staring up at the sky, which had stopped raining but was still drizzling.

He let the soft droplets of sweat hit his forehead. Mixing with his sweat.

"God I'm tired." Tommy sighed as he felt his strained muscles ache under him. Phil chuckled as he struggled to sit up.

"I think you're ready." Phil sighed, Tommy looked at him. His confused expression said it all.

"What do you mean?" He asked, wiping the droplets of sweat and rain from his forehead. Phil merely smiled.

"To be a hero Tommy. I failed in my time, and now it's up to you not to make the same mistakes I did." Phil said, placing a hand on his shoulder. His eyes glistened as Tommy's breathing slowly steadied.

"Are you sure Phil?" Tommy asked, Phil nodded and got up. Tommy slowly tried to get up as his legs ached.

"Of course I'm sure." Phil smiled, Tommy looked around to see if anyone was around. But when he turned back, just the feathers of crows fluttered by.

Tommy picked one up staring at it's beauty before it disintegrated in his very hand.

"What does he mean by, 'he failed'?" Tommy muttered under his breath. He wrapped his hood over his messy wet hair and began to walk home.

Running to not catch a cold.

________________________

It was late at night. Y/n sat on their bed, a comforting time. But the silence was broken by their "dad".

Y/n looked up at him, their expression blank.

"The company needs you, they have vital information." He says, Y/n jumps up and quickly puts on a raincoat.

________

Y/n stepped out of the car, the rain went from soft to hard roaring of thunder. And the thing that stood in front of them.

Satellite Labs....

___________

(B/E/N: ahh yes hola girls, boys and non-binary pals, how are you all?, Take all the live you need, including you rain ❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💝💞💟
Also, i watched squid game- last episode left...

Thats it, bye for now)

______________
Hope you enjoyed!!

Much love to editor: NightFuckingSimp

Word count: 1129

_______________