28: Call Me Kristin

Someone tell this man to stop being so damn hot sometimes. *shakes violently*

___________

"So the wound doesn't hurt?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo shook his head and lightly lifted up his shirt.

It was a scar where the bullet had landed, but it wasn't fully developed.

"Today I have to rest according to Phil." Ranboo said, sitting down on the bed and lightly sipping his tea.

____________
Chapter 28: Call Me Kristin

"I'm just amazed, like- I'm fucking friends with gods!!" Tubbo laughed. Ranboo really didn't take it into consideration but it too was very honorable.

(F/E/N: incredibly proud of the boobman, the titty lad, the Ranboo himself for the surprise at the end of his stream)

"Hmm I'm glad you guys are enjoying me and my husbands company." Said a beautiful figure appearing in front of them. She had a huge black sun hat decorated with beads that hung from the brim and flowers tucked in by the top. She has a beautiful purple dress that draped down to the ankles, and little to no makeup, but yet she was beautiful.

"Oh you're the goddess Phil talks about." Tubbo came to conclusion. The goddess nodded.

"Call me Kristin." She said with a motherly smile.

(F/E/N: AWWWW MUMZA)

"I brought a special remedy, but this one I don't recommend you drink." She said, holding up the container the size of their palm. Inside was filled with green liquid of some sorts.

"It's poison, similar to Tubbo's stingers." Kristin said. Tubbo marveled at it as she placed it into his palm.

"It's more powerful, and can knock out a dozen of people for about 3 days with just a single drop." She explained. Tubbo gasped at the remedy and shoved it in his pocket.

"Holy shit that's cool. I have big plans for this stuff." Tubbo thanked. Kristin gave a warm smile.

"No problem, and speedy recovery to the both of you." She said happily before vanishing.

_________________

"You're a fucking idiot." Y/n said, still laughing Tommy finally was able to catch his breath to talk.

(F/E/N: HOLY SH!T I FORGOT ABOT THAT 💀)

"Hey don't blame me!!" Tommy said. Y/n rolled their eyes playfully.

"Do you actually have bird attributes?" Y/n asked. Tommy shrugged.

"I'm not sure actually." Tommy said, grabbing his old jacket. It was a bit dirty but at least Kristin took time to sew it back together and clear it from blood stains.

(F/E/N: I love Mumza so much)

"You sure? Like the whole nibble on earlobes thing or head scratches?" Y/n mocked. Tommy looked at Y/n confused.

"What do you mean by nibble thing? I don't know what birds you've seen." Tommy joked. Y/n nodded.

"They like to nibble on people that they are bonded with and stuff." Y/n laughed. Tommy took a moment to think.

(F/E/N: I'm really holding back from saying something rn-)

(A/n: shut.)

"Do I nibble?" Tommy mumbled to himself. Y/n laughed and smoothed out the creases of the sheet on the hospital bed.

(F/E/N: I dom't know do you? Bcuz if you do 👀)

"Shouldn't we meet up with the others? Hopefully, Ranboo recovered as fast as you did." Y/n suggested. Just as Tommy opened his mouth Kristin appeared, cutting off their conversation.

"I'm sorry to bother you but hold up, you might want to meet with the others." Kristin said. Tommy and Y/n looked at each other before grabbing into Kristins' arm.

The next thing they knew they were in a room next to Ranboo and Tubbo, who were sipping tea.

"A WARNING NEXT TIME!!" Ranboo yelled, almost spilling his drink. Kristin laughed before apologizing and disappearing.

"I think I'm going to vomit." Tommy said. Y/n glared at him confused.

"You fly all day, how can a little teleport make you sick?" Y/n asked. Tommy stopped fake gagging and went silent.

(F/E/N: ... You don't have an excuse do you Tommy, do you?)

"Well that's besides the point. But we seriously need a plan." Tubbo said. The others agreed.

The authorities were now looking for them. Sure they killed Dream, but they needed to shut down his faculty for good. However, a police infested crime scene wouldn't be the easiest to simply break into and gather potential evidence that can unravel all they've been fighting for.

"Our best bet is to search at night." Y/n pointed out. Tubbo groaned.

(F/E/N: hell no- I don't wanna be out at night it's cold- but Ranboo's there. But cold. But Tommy's there. But cold. But Tubbo's there. But cold. But-)

(A/n: body warmth 😏)

"But it's a school night, my mum and dad will kill me." Tubbo said. Ranboo facepalmed, trying not to laugh.

"At the moment they think I'm at your house having a sleepover." Tubbo said. Ranboo couldn't hold it back and let out a laugh.

"Tubbo is right, I mean it's a Sunday." Tommy said. They realized they had missed about 3 days of school so far.

"I don't have school." Ranboo laughed. The others glared at him.

(F/E/N: dammit Ranboo go get enrolled)

"Hey!! Not my fault I kinda was taken in as a secret spy and my only education being the library near the foster home I was in." Ranboo said. Tubbo and Tommy looked at him in utter confusion while this information didn't phase Y/n.

(F/E/N: sMoRtboo smortboo smortboo smortboo. C'mon guys let's get 'smortboo' spammed in the comment section because I love making Ra1n's notifications go batshit crazy :D )

(A/n: why do you do this to me?)

"Fair enough." Tubbo said, trying not to laugh.

"I mean we can't take Ranboo just randomly to the school." Tommy pointed out. Tommy looked at Phil through the open door.

(F/E/N: I mean- smuggle him in 😏)

"I know that look Tommy." Phil said, not even looking at him.

"Please Phillllllllllll?" Tommy begged. Phil sighed.

(F/E/N: the amount of time I've spent hearing thus clip gives it such a vivid imagery)

"Only because I feel bad. I'll enroll Ranboo into your school today." Phil caved in. Everyone celebrated since the entire crew would be able to converse at school.

"We have school tomorrow so hurry up Phil!!" Tommy added. Phil laughed as they bickered.

"We should discuss a plan first."

(F/E/N: ok so I have an entire dialogue in my story solely based on this senetnce and ot's funny ok bye remember to eat and drink if u can!)

____________________
Balls. Anyway hope you enjoyed!!

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1118

_________