27: Never Touch A Bird's Wings

Sus among us in real life, Sus, Sus, among us in real life, Sus, Sus

Sussy ballz
Among us balls deep mommy??? Sorry.
__________

Tommy woke up. His head was ringing as he attempted to sit up.

He noticed Y/n was still soundly asleep next to him. He sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

However, he noticed Y/n slightly groan and shuffle from their position.

_________
Chapter 27: Never Touch A Bird's Wings

(F/E/N: I wonder why 💀💀💀 *yes I know 💀*)

"Good morning." Tommy said with a smile. Y/n realized they had fallen asleep holding Tommy's hand. Y/n quickly let go.

"Uh- G-good morning." Y/n stumbled on their words as they noticed Tommy had placed the blanket over them when they fell asleep most likely.

"Am I allowed to get up from my bed? I'm loosing circulation just lying here." Tommy huffed. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"Sure, but you can't go wandering off too far." Y/n said. Tommy pouted, but accepted that this was for the process of healing. But to be frank, he felt fine.

"Here do you need help sitting u-" Y/n was cut off as Tommy effortlessly sat up and got off the bed.

"What the fuck?" Y/n said, throwing the blanket on the bed and walking over to Tommy's side.

"Uh- I feel fine." Tommy said in disbelief. He patted the blood-stained bandages around his body.

"Here let me check." Y/n said, standing behind him. Tommy quickly took off his blood-stained shirt to unveil bandages all around his torso and waist.

Y/n began to unwrap them as carefully as possible to showcase a single scar where the stabbing had occurred.

"Wow it healed up." Y/n said in awe, Tommy placed a hand where the wound was and only felt a slight bump of a scar.

"That was Kristin's remedy. I mean she is a goddess after all." Phil said appearing out of nowhere with a chuckle.

Y/n blushed, noticing that the sight of Y/n caressing Tommy's back while he was shirtless wasn't the best look.

(A/n: butterflies ✨✨✨✨)

"I just came to drop off some more just in case." Phil said noticing the tension in the atmosphere, he set down a cup with the healing remedy before disappearing again.

(F/E/N: PHILLLLLL YOU RUINED THE MOMENT HAHA /J ILY PHIL)

"Uh sorry here is your shirt." Y/n blushed, handing it to him. He awkwardly put it back on.

"Are your wings ok?" Y/n asked. Tommy nodded and stretched them out from the bloody slits cut into his shirt originally.

Beautiful red wings spread out from his back, slowly stretching out to almost touch the walls.

Y/n reached out and lightly touched Tommy's feathers. He flinched and retracted them in.

"Oh sorry did I irritate you?" Y/n asked in a panic. Tommy raised a finger to say something but shut his mouth.

(F/E/N: PLS SAVE ME FOR I HAVE KNOWLEDGE I NO LOJGER WANT)

"Look up why you shouldn't touch a birds wings." Tommy said, trying to hold in laughs while he talked. Y/n pulled out their phone and quickly typed it out.