21: The Plan

Colored the Ranboo with keytar!!

__________

"So what do you have, Tubbo?" Tommy asked. Ranboo quietly stood behind him as Tubbo grabbed another box from his closet.

"Oh boy, I've got the big guns," Tubbo said proudly. He opened the box to uncover tons of gadgets and their suits.

(SFEN: I was really sad when he said "big guns" then got something other than guns lol)

(A/n: calm down American.)

"First of all, I modified your jacket. It now has 2 secret compartments, each filled with 5 small grenades, made from elephant toothpaste. Sufficient and not illegal." Tubbo handed Tommy the jacket and showed him the small tubes which were filled with tons of fluids that could block an entire doorway.

(SFEN: elephant toothpaste...*mark rober intensifies*)

(A/n: my beloved inspiration )

"Your glasses now have the coms installed as well as a heat signature mode." Tubbo handed him his goggles back. Tommy marveled as he noticed the small com near the ear.

"Oh and the mask," Tubbo said, picking it up.

__________________
Chapter 21: The Plan

"I made the mask able to send out some quick smoke. However, you only have two tries before it needs to be refilled. This can be used as smoke bombs and for a good exit," Tubbo started on his explanation of the gadget.

"This can record if you click this., and lastly this can send out a hawk screech." Tubbo pointed to another button. Tommy looked at him, confused.

"Well, the hawk noise was funny at the time...I mean you never know!" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"And for the tall dude," Tubbo said, grabbing something.

(SFEN: tall dude supremacy

"It's Ranboo..." Ranboo mumbled nervously. Tubbo handed him glasses as well. These were sunglasses instead.

"These have night vision, heat signatures, and they give you information about your whereabouts. I thought that'd be helpful since teleporting is your thing. And they have a com too." Tubbo pointed to a spot on the sunglasses. Ranboo admired the casual look of the glasses despite them being extremely helpful.

"Also boots!" Tubbo exclaimed, handing them to him.

"They look fashionable and are lightweight for running and teleporting," Tubbo informed. Ranboo marveled at the two gadgets.

"And my favorite. A bracelet of tranquilizer darts. Just grab one and stab! Boom, they're asleep." Tubbo smiled. Ranboo put it on his wrist and counted 10 of them.

(SFEN: boom stab wala wala bing bang ooh ee a a bing bang -)

"Wow, this is impressive. I don't think any of this is legal," Ranboo joked.

"Neither is murder or experimenting on children," Tubbo added. Ranboo chuckled at his comment.

"Thanks Tubbo," Tommy said. Tubbo nodded.

"Do you guys have a plan?" Tubbo asked.

"Ranboo will lead us into the building, and towards the electrical room. We'll cut off power from everything, then Ranboo will take us to Dream's office. There we'll finally fight him face to face, kill him and if Y/N is alive...we'll rescue them," Tommy said. The other two boys nodded.

(SFEN: wait Yin is kidnapped? *summons chris evans* since, ah, when
WAIT IS IT EVANS OR HEMSWORTH I CAN'T REMEMBER)

(A/n: why.)

"We leave by sundown. The quicker we work the better," Ranboo said. The others nodded.

__________
Sundown
________

"The sunset is beautiful." Ranboo sighed.

They both had been sitting on the roof waiting for sundown. Ranboo hadn't seen the sundown since he was taken in by Satellite labs. It was refreshing, in a way.

"COME ON BOYS!!! I PACKED COCA COLA!" Tubbo yelled. They both got down and reunited with Tubbo.

"Ok, we all remember the plan?" Tommy asked. They both nodded.

"Let's go."

________________
"Follow me," Ranboo whispered as he waited for guards. They went to the front desk where the usual lady was having lunch. The other guards were either asleep or had been slacking off at a bar nearby.

"Wow it's that easy?" Tommy marveled as they walked into a room with cables and all sorts of power boxes.

"So do you want me to unplug everything?" Tommy asked. Tubbo grabbed a pair of scissors from his pocket and cut a few dozen of them at a time.

"Or that." Tommy laughed softly as the power shut off.

"Ok, ok, move!" Tommy whispered as they tiptoed through the halls.

"It's down this elevator," Ranboo said quietly. A guard appeared from nowhere. They opened their mouth to yell out but was stopped as Tubbo stung them.

"Oh shit that worked!" Tubbo cheered through a whisper. The other pressed the button to open the elevator and pulled the celebrating Tubbo inside.

"I'm excited to see what these guys do," Tommy said, pointing to the elephant toothpaste grenades.

"Oh me too, me too!" Tubbo exclaimed. The elevator chimed once and the door opened.

"This isn't the office," Ranboo said confused, looking around. For some reason the elevator stopped at the floor right above his office.

"Shit, they turned off the elevators," Tubbo realized. They were stopped as a guard yelled.

"HEY WHAT ARE - " Ranboo teleported behind him and held a hand up to his mouth. He then stabbed a tranquilizer dart into his neck. The guard fell onto the ground, asleep.

"Well at least we know those work too!" Tubbo said happily. The trio turned around to see more guards.

"Shit." Tommy sighed. Tubbo ran up to one and stung him as Ranboo knocked another guy out with a hard punch to the head. Tommy had planted a grenade down a guard's pants, which sent boiling elephant toothpaste down his trousers.

(A/n: elephant toothpaste is very hot. Poor guard. No more children 😃)

(SFEN: HE WORKS FOR EVIL HE DON'T DESERVE CHILDREN
unless he swings the other way then ig that wouldn't matter? but def no adult fun times after that)

Tubbo smiled as the guy fell to the ground in pain. Tubbo stung him to put him to sleep.

"We should hurry. We have to go down the stairs," Ranboo said. Many guards had walked up to see what was wrong with the power, which caused the lower floors to be almost deserted.

Ranboo led them to a door. There was a scanner pad which he placed his palm on. This allowed the door to open.

There was the same guy sitting on a chair, as if he had been waiting for their arrival.

"I'm surprised you didn't come yesterday." He smirked. Tommy glared at him.

"Where is Y/N."

_____________
Amogus balls deep mommy sorry Luigi big balls.

Much love to editor: BrigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 1091

__________