56: Gift

They are brothers your honor, and they are amazing cause crime bois.

Ayyyyyy its me again in the office still on in-house suspension, to be fair he deserved it.

(F/E/N: what'd you do?-)
_____________________

Ranboo and Tubbo were buying a lot of things other than what they needed. Tubbo had started selling his gadgets to people at school and he had no mercy when it came to spending his money on useless and down right stupid things.

(F/E/N: rich. Gimme sum)

Ranboo and Tubbo came across a small minecraft plushie, it was a baby zombie pigmen. Although it was just a plushie they vowed to keep it safe for eternity and named him Micheal.

(F/E/N: I'm going to cry this is very adorable)

_________
Chapter 55: Gifts

Y/n walked up to the knife and admired it. They quickly bought it and looked around for any other jewelry Tommy might've liked.

(F/E/N: NO PLEASE DON'T. RETRUN THAT KNIFE RIGHT NOW.)

(A/n: L 7 wienie.)

After a while of searching, Y/n bought Tommy a locket. Inside Y/n wanted to put a picture of them in their suits. Tubbo had insisted they try on the suits and take pictures in case he ever changed designs again.

They bought everything and left the store.

________

Everyone met up at the food court where everyone quickly ate, hopped into the car and drove back to drop off Y/n.

(F/E/N: who's driving?probably Tubbo but— nvm read the next paragraph)

Y/n waved at the car as they got out and made their way to Tommy's porch. Tubbo drove away, which still concerned Y/n why he drove his car with his new license when Ranboo could teleport and Tubbo could easily use his jet pack. But Y/n ignored this.

(F/E/N: Tubbo's going to crash-)

They walked up to Tommy and noticed he had actually listened and drank all his tea. Mumza appeared suddenly which made Y/n drop the knife. They slowly picked it up, making sure the clutter didn't wake Tommy.

"Sorry to scare you." She chuckled. Y/n just smiled and brushed it off.

"He must've taken too much ambrosia, I told him to portion it but knowing Tommy I should've watched him." Mumza sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Y/n rolled their eyes and stared back at Tommy.

"Also he's been stressed lately, the crows have been telling me so." Mumza said as a crow fluttered on to her shoulder, it cawed softly and ruffled its feathers against Mumza's face.

(F/E/N: i love mumza)

"I'll watch over him, he should be fine by tomorrow." Mumza said. Y/n set down the gifts.

"No no, no need I'll take care of him for now, you must be busy doing goddess things." Y/n said, lightly pushing Mumza to the door. She tried to protest but didn't really have the chance to.

"I guess I do since that one landslide in China, but don't worry I can take care o-" Mumza was cut off as Y/n looked at her with a stare. Y/n signaled to Tommy with their eyes.

(F/E/N: bet he's not awake)

"Ohhhhh, ok! You too have fun, tell me when he feels better." She said before disappearing. Y/n turned back to Tommy.

"You're awake aren't you." Y/n said, lifting the knife from the table. Tommy opened an eye.

(F/E/N: what I say?)

"How did you know?!" He asked defensively. Y/n chuckled.

"Saw you hold back a smirk." Y/n said, picking up the two gifts and setting them down next to Tommy's legs.

"You are one sly villian." Tommy pouted, sitting up. Y/n laughed.

"You're still mad I kicked your ass multiple times." Y/n said, Tommy furrowed his brow and opened his mouth to protest.

"AM NOT!! You had weapons, I only had wings." Tommy stated aloud before crossing his arms.

(F/E/N: wings are weapon and defense tf you mean?)

"And I didn't use my powers, only to make myself lightweight." Y/n said, sticking out their tongue at Tommy. He rolled his eyes and shifted over to the bags.

"Anyway, what's that?" Tommy asked, pointing to the paper bags with different store names that he didn't recognize.

"Oh I got you a little something while I was out. Just to ease you up while you weren't feeling good." Y/n smirked. Tommy blushed as Y/n handed him two bags.

He opened the first one to see a pendant.

"POG, Ranboo loves these types of necklaces. I'll ask Wilbur to let me use his printer to get something for this." Tommy said with a smile. Y/n chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"Glad you like it, open the other one. This one is a personal favorite." Y/n said. Tommy grabbed the bag eagerly and peered inside.

His eyes widened and his breath froze.

(F/E/N: for inside, there was a rat. Now, that rat was named ZWildcatBard. But no one knew that expect those reading this sentence.)

(A/n: stfu)

__________
Wilbur sat on his bed. He had a half eaten bag of pretzels laid next to him, abandoned as he thought himself.

(F/E/N: Wilbur pov pog)

Even after Tommy came back, Wilbur couldn't help but cry every night since then. He wasn't nearly a parent, but the thought of losing someone so close to him broke his heart.

(F/E/N: ay same lolololol)

He grabbed his guitar and began to strum, only lightly. He knew that he never really expressed to Tommy that he loved him more than anyone in the world; Seeing him dead before him, before he ever even got to mutter those words, hurt.

(F/E/N: might go cry anyways Ra1n stream again soon plssssssss but only if u can ofc)

(A/n: I will a lot over summer)

He didn't think he could ever recover, but Tommy was back and he was happy. But Wilbur was still his brother and he even got scared when he left for a couple of hours, it was nerve racking.

The anxiety medication wore off and everything would come back, he wanted to just chug the bottle hoping he would never feel anxiety again, but one could only hope.

(F/E/N: OH MY GOSH HOW'D YOU GET SPOILERS FOR- my life that's totally what I was going to say haha. Dw I don't have any medication in this household besides Advil and liver failure really sucks to die from because from what I know it's pretty slow and it hurts a LOT.. anyways did you know your skin can turn blue or you can go really pale from lack of oxygen when you puncture a lung?)

But knowing deep down that Tommy smiled, he breathed, and he could tolerate Wilbur even if he was a bit of a picky asshole, Tommy loved his family. Including Wilbur. This warmed the nights atmosphere, the strumming turned into a bright tune rather than a sad melodic harmony.

Wilbur could only breath at that moment. And the anxiety flowed away.

___________
Ayyyy hope you liked it!! Been a bit bored and grounded so wrote this. Also if you're wondering how far ahead I actually am in chapters, today is February 13th. Lmao good luck future peeps.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1248

_______