37: Usb

Face moment, did this with my fingers 🤩🤩🤩

Cum 🧍‍♀️

TW//
Blood
Injections
Death

____________

"EWWWW STOP MAKING OUT!!"

(F/E/N: my bet's is it's Tubbo)

Tubbo complained as he walked down the stairs. Y/n pulled away, rolling their eyes as Tommy flipped them off.

"You guys ready?" Wilbur asked, leaning on the doorway with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand.

(F/E/N: STOP. LEANING. ON THE DOORWAY. WITH DIFFERENT. SNACKS. AND BEVERAGES.)

(A/n: NO)

"Hopefully everything goes as planned." Y/n said, sitting up. Wilbur nodded. He admired everyone's costume before taking a sip from his cup.

"Also Tommy, you better come back alive or you're grounded." Wilbur pointed out to Tommy. Tommy had a confused expression on his face and stared at Wilbur.

"How?? If I'm dead isn't that already a punishment?" Tommy asked hysterically. Wilbur smiled.

"Dying is easy young man." He started. Tommy rolled his eyes but immediately understood the reference.

(F/E/N: HAMILTON MY BELOVED "living is harder")

"Living is harder." They both said, completing the quote. Ranboo and Y/n looked at each other in confusion.

__________
Chapter 37: usb

"Do they not know about Hamilton?" Wilbur asked. Y/n shook their head, still confused about the matter.

"Well good luck! Y/n!! Make sure they all come back alive!!" Wilbur said before leaving into his room. Y/n smiled and closed the door behind them.

___________

They looked up at the building. "Satellite labs" it read in bold letters. "An organization to reach for the stars".

Y/n scoffed at the message.

"Alright Ranboo teleport us to our old rooms." Y/n said.
Ranboo knew exactly what to do. He grabbed everyone's arm and teleported to the cushioned prison cell Y/n and Ranboo had lived in.

"What's this place?" Tommy asked. Y/n took a moment to look around. So many memories, good and bad.

"This was me and Ranboo's old dorm room." Y/n stated, running their hand across the cold silky bedsheets.

(F/E/N: AUTOCORRECT NOOO *THIS SAID RAMBO ORIGINALLY*)

They stopped moving as they heard footsteps walking. Y/n turned on the heat vision that was installed in the goggles to see what was happening.

They all manually held their breaths as Y/n quietly observed a human like figure blotted in red walk towards the crime scene then hastily walk away.

Y/n waited until they were completely gone.

"It's clear." Y/n said. Everyone let their breath out and moved into a more comfortable manner.

"Thanks to the heat vision we should be fine." Y/n said. Tubbo smiled proudly under his mask.

"Let's go." Ranboo said. Everyone silently moved alone as the door opened. It was pitch black in the halls.

They walked out and Tubbo snickered as he pointed at Y/n's chest where it flowed purple.