61: Vacation

Also centaur Tommy cause I wanted to do horse anatomy. 😩💅✨

AYYY!! Sup guys hope you're liking what I'm putting down. Enjoy todays chapter. Aha.

__________

"Tommy, my boyfriend, broke up with me today," Y/N mumbled. She raised an eyebrow.

(FEN: yeah cause he's a little bi - rude jerk toddler)

"He broke up with you! Why?" she asked. Y/N shrugged.

"I have an idea why but he didn't exactly say." Y/N groaned. She became intrigued with this tea.

(FEN: who are we talking to lol I've just jumped into the chapter I have no idea what's going on)

"What did you do honey?" she asked, leaning into the conversation. Y/N didn't really know how to explain the situation, but an attempt was indeed made.

________
Chapter 61: Vacation

"So after a huge battle, Tommy 'died' - well I mean he really did die but anyway. My best friend was there and he was comforting me, and we almost kissed but I pulled away. Tommy came back to life and I felt really guilty about it so I told him," Y/N explained. Kate stared at Y/N as if they were crazy.

(FEN: danggggggg I forgot that happened - poor Ranboo sorry bud my fault, Y/N's hand slipped that's all)

"Okay, that's a huge pill to swallow." Kate chuckled.

"I say, you guys are heroes with powers. Something must be going on, if you truly like this boy I wouldn't give up so easily. Seems like something else might be ruffling his feathers." Kate winked. Y/N smiled at her in appreciation.

"Thanks, that means a lot, Kate." Y/N meant it. They truly were grateful and maybe she was onto something.

"Mk my girlfriend is going to get mad if I'm not home in the next twenty minutes. I promise you don't want to see her when she's all worked up, I'll catch you later. Don't forget to update me!" She winked before walking off. Y/N sighed.

_____________
Later that night

_______
Everyone had to sleep over to wake up early for tomorrow. Although it was awkward to see Tommy, they didn't let it ruin the fun.

However, Tubbo and Ranboo had other plans. They noticed exactly how Y/N and Tommy acted around each other. They didn't notice it but they were totally flirting.

(FEN: "yeah I'm breaking up with you" ... "so hey wanna go for dinner totally platonic and not romantic at all haha")

Ranboo and Tubbo looked at each other, both with the same look on their faces.

"Operation get Y/N and Tommy back together." They looked at each other with determination.

(FEN: CALL IT OPERATION REDCOAT!)

_________

They later sat in Tubbo's room watching movies. Tommy and Y/n stayed a fair distance from each other. Tommy sat next to Tubbo while Ranboo sat next to Y/N.

Y/N grew tired and rested their head on Ranboo. No one noticed this occurring except Tommy. He tried to ignore it but he still couldn't help but feel ill.

(FEN: right cause we almost kissed him gotcha)

Y/N was woken up towards the end of the movie. Tommy and Y/N slept on the floor on an air mattress. Tubbo and Ranboo's plan was going well.