29: Friday Night

Cock cult

___________

"Y/N is right, we can't just go straight in. We aren't in the best shape either," Tommy thought aloud. He had a point. There wasn't much they could really do.

(SFEN: I've gone from "Y/N is dead they need a funeral" to "JK THEY'RE ALIVE"
WHAT
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I EDIT 23 AND THEN 29)

"Sneaking around at night is our best bet," Y/N stated. They were going through plans in their mind. Then something occurred to them.

"Shit... our best bet is to do a Friday night," Y/N said uneasily. Ranboo took a moment to think of something helpful.

"That could give authorities enough time to have their guard down in investigation. By Friday night, not much security will be needed and a lot of the crime scene most likely will get cleared," Ranboo pointed out.
_________
Chapter 29: Friday Night

"Friday night will give us a good amount of time to prepare," Tubbo added.

(SFEN: I'm editing in school...someone help)

"I guess Friday it is."

"Also Ranboo how are you holding up?" Y/N asked. Ranboo lifted up his shirt to expose the scar on his abdomen where he was shot.

(SFEN: I got so confused at first  - SORRY RANBOO)

"Sore, but it's pretty much cleared up," Ranboo said happily.

(A/n: fun fact they don't take out the bullet, it's only a thing in Hollywood films. So they leave it in :] )

(SFEN: I heard about that :0)

(A/n: it can damage the nerve and tissue around it. Which can risk the lead to infection.)

"I mean, Kristen made the remedy! And it works really well!" Tubbo marveled. A crow landed on Tubbo's head, like it understood what Tubbo was saying.

(SFEN: I want a crow friend)

"You didn't have to take any of it, it tastes horrible." Tommy gagged, making Y/N laugh.

"You could say he dodged a bullet there," Ranboo joked. There was a moment of silence due to shock before everyone burst out laughing.

(SFEN: that's our streamer boi)

"RANBOO, WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Tommy laughed in concern and disapproval of the pun.

"OK, YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT WAS FUNNY." Ranboo wheezed, trying to catch his breath.

"You're an idiot," Tubbo said, elbowing Ranboo. He just laughed as the crow fluttered its wings in amusement on Tubbos head.

________________

The four of them discussed suit ideas and other plans before the sun set. After that, Kristin teleported both Y/N and Tommy to Tommy's house due to Wilbur's request, and there was also no extra rooms for them.

"Look who decided to come home," Wilbur said. He leaned on the hallway wall while eating a banana.

"Hi Will," Tommy replied, trying to bypass any of Wilbur's bickering.

"Child," Wilbur poked. Tommy rolled his eyes but Y/N found the brothers' banter funny.

"You guys really need to stop disappearing," Wilbur commented, finishing the last bite of the banana.