38: Rewind

Wilby moment

TW//
Blood
Death
Needles
Guns
_________

The doors flung open, revealing armed police. They quickly raised their guns and talked into the radios on their shoulders.

(SFEN: I'm back, what'd y'all get for Christmas? Mr Captain Jack if you're reading I got Doctor Who, so I can watch you now)

Y/N readied themselves for a fight, but first wanted to try and show innocence.

"STOP!" Y/N shouted, putting their hands up. The policemen kept their guns up.

"We are innocent, it's not what it seems and we aren't here to hurt you. We are just here to uncover the truth," Y/N explained quickly. Tommy took a step towards Y/N, making the guards tighten their grip on their guns.

(SFEN: he's a bird and you've got guns CHILL OUT PEOPLE DON'T SHOOT THE TEENS)

Tommy immediately swung his arms up to prove that he meant no harm.

_________
Chapter 38: Rewind

"I'm not here to hurt you either," Tommy added. The police men stayed guarded in their stances. Tommy let his wings fall to seem less intimidating, hoping this would calm their nerves. This seemed to agitate them more.

(SFEN: don't shoot them)

Y/N counted at least 5 of them all in a row behind the main crime scene.

"How do we know you aren't lying!?!" one of them yelled fiercely. The four of them looked at each other.

(SFEN: don't you dare shoot anybody or I will strangle your neck myself you dilapidated worms)

Tommy slowly stepped forward which made them start shooting rounds and rounds off their guns. One hit Tommy in the chest, another hit Tubbo in the arm.

(SFEN: I SAID DON'T SHOOT THEM YOU FORKS WITH ONLY ONE SPRONG IF HE DIES I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL YOUR HOT COCOA IS COLD YOUR PILLOWS ARE WARM YOUR BEDS HAVE CRUMBS YOUR FANS ARE BROKEN YOUR ELECTRONICS DIE AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH THEM YOUR FOOD HAS MOLD)

"Fuck," Tommy cursed, holding his side. Ranboo teleported behind the man who shot Tubbo and pricked him with a needle from his bracelet.

Tubbo ran and managed to knock out two of them. Tommy tried to get out and help but Y/N held him back and knocked out the other two.

They all ran towards Tommy. Y/N wrapped an arm around him to keep him from falling.

"Breathe, big man," Tubbo reassured. He too was covering his arm with his other hand tightly.

Tommy took a steady breath but he winced in pain. Y/N decided to let him sit on the floor until he was stable.

"Tommy, please, stay with us," Y/N begged, putting pressure on the wound. Tommy held back screams of pain as Y/N kept the blood from spilling out more than it needed too.

(SFEN: if he dies ill never forgive anything)

Tommy's hand was gripped tightly onto Y/N's arm. His breathing slowed down. Y/N took off his jacket to unveil only the body suit.

Blood trickled down onto the floor. Tommy tried to keep his head up but his breathing slowly lessened.

"Tommy. Tommy! Stop drifting off please! This is not the time for nap time!" Ranboo frustratedly said as he fumbled for bandages. Tommy laughed at Ranboo's remark but immediately regretted it as the pain kicked in.

(SFEN: when friend is dying must make joke)

"I think it punctured his lung," Tubbo said. Y/N started to panic as the realization kicked in. Y/N kept putting pressure and reassuring Tommy he was going to be ok.

"Y/N," Tommy muttered. Y/N looked towards Tommy, seconds felt like hours.

"Yes Tommy, we are here, don't worry. You're going to be ok, you got this," Y/N encouraged. It became less to reassure Tommy and more to reassure themselves.

"No Y/N, please," Tommy mumbled, his voice was heavy and his breath was shaky.

"What, tell me. You're going to be alright," Y/N insisted, tears forming in their eyes. They handed the rag to Ranboo, with which he put pressure on the wound instead. Y/N lifted his head to rest on Y/N's lap.

"Y/N, I never got to tell you," Tommy said. Y/N put all their attention to Tommy.

"Yes, tell me, what?" Y/N asked, lightly placing a hand on his cheek. They traced his face, lightly caressing the light peach fuzz he never seemed to grow out of.

(SFEN: oh my...I never thought about it...he probably does have peach fuzz
Also have you seen MotherInnit's yt channel?)

(A/n: not the time orange)

Tommy lifted his hand to touch Y/N's.

"I - " Tommy cut off, hesitating. Y/N's eyes urged him for a response. But he turned away towards Ranboo and Tubbo. He gave them a look, one of sorrow but of understanding. They both nodded back. Tubbo had to look away for a second as tears streamed down his face.

(SFEN: "I - love your mom." His final breath left his body.)

He looked back at Y/N. He lifted a wing to lightly wipe the tears from Y/N's face. They chuckled brokenly, rubbing their eyes free of tears before looking back down.

(SFEN: Y/N looked down at him in shock. Those were his last words to them? Was everything a lie?)

He gave a soft smile until his final moment.

(SFEN: OKAY HOLD MY LITTLE SPINOFF - HE'S DEAD? The dilapidated one sprong fork worms actually killed him...FEEL THE CURSE OF HUNDREDS OF READERS)

Y/N let their tears flood their eyes, dripping hot and wet down their cheeks. Y/n clenched Tommy's body which laid limp in their arms. His wings were lifeless and cold. Ranboo was in shock. They all mourned for a moment before Ranboo stood up. He clenched his fists, shutting his eyes as tight as he could.

(SFEN: not the time to wish upon a star)

Once he opened them, he looked around to see Tubbo beside him and the cops in front of him. But another thing was different, too.

Tommy was alive.

(SFEN: tf)

Did Ranboo just rewind time?

_________________
Ayo cliffhanger!!

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 1020

_________