53: Unexpected Guest

Hey I'm just gonna give content and leave, bye

But Tommy and chat 😩

___________________________________________________

Tommy had an arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder, they were both watching TV quietly. It was finally their day off and they weren't going to let it go to waste.

Y/n was half about to fall asleep until someone appeared. Tommy swung up, readying just fists and opened his wings while Y/n levitated the kitchen knives to move at the direction of the person.

(F/E/N: please let it be me pls let it be me pls pls pls o need to be STABBED)

_________________________

Chapter 53: Unexpected Guest

Tommy noticed who they were and let his wings and fists fall.

"Holy shit!!" He said, running up to hug the man. He hesitated before hugging him back, he didn't seem like the hugging type. Y/n lowered the knives but was still very confused.

(F/E/N: even though I am fully aware of who it is. Yeha.)

"What the fuck is going on?" Y/n asked. Tommy turned towards Y/n with a smile.

"Oh this is Techno!!" He said ecstatically. The man merely waved with a blank expression paved in his face.

(F/E/N: ITS ALWAYS "Oh this is techno!" ITS NEVER, NEVER "Oh this is Techno!" GIGE THE GUY SOME CAPTILIZATION MAN. EVERYONE DOES THIS AND I DON'T MNOW WHY ITS SO SJJEJEISISKW. "Oh this is Tommy." "Oh this is Tubbo." "Oh, this is the guy who I read fanfics about!" "Oh, this is Wilbur Soot!" "Oh, this is Philza Minecraft!" ITS NEVER 'T'echno. ITS ALWAYS FUCKING 'techno.' WHY HWY I DONT GET IT I SWEAR I WILL CRY)

"He and Phil used to be war buddies, and before he went off to look over the men in America, he used to visit me all the time." Tommy said. Y/n looked back at the man.

He had pink flowing hair that was neatly braided down to his mid waist. He dressed like a classy pirate in this case. Brown pants, white button up with of course the first two buttons undone, and a blood red corset that ran across his waist. He had a lot of jewelry and scars which were very intimidating, but the pirate theory faded as they could notice his golden crown prodded on his head.

"Hi, my name is Technoblade, Tommy calls me Techno, and I'm the god of war." He said, extending his hand out to Y/n.

"He majored in English." Tommy whispered. Y/n lifted an eyebrow in confusion.

"So you know him?" Y/n asked, Tommy nodded.

"When I was a kid, I remember, I convinced Techno to let me play with his sword, now I have a small scar under my lip." Tommy pointed to a white piece of skin under his lip. Y/n had noticed it before but didn't mention it since they've had worse.

(A/n: reference, Tommy's minecraft skin, there is like a darker spot for some reason under his lip, people say it's a scar so yesshhh.)

(F/E/N: pog)

"I thought it was funny." Techno said nonchalantly. Y/n snickered as Phil appeared.

"Techno, how's it been mate?" He asked, shaking his hand. Techno smiled, which was the only emotion Y/n had seen him express.

"It's uhhh, it's been good." He said. His deep raspy voice became friendly and gentle when he chuckled.

(F/E/N: man, imagine getting a hug from Techno, but because he wanted too not because you asked and it wasn't awkward. Just Techno hug.)

"I just came to deliver this, while I was looking over my paper work and daily fight tapes, which are usually filled with high school, and poorly shot school fights but I was able to catch a good glimpse at you guys in action." He explained. He pulled out a shiny glass trophy shaped like wings.

"Thought I'd gift you this, it looks like a gift to the human eye but it's a god's blessing." He said, Tommy took it with wide eyes of awe. Y/n marveled at the details and the notion of the trophy.

"Wow this is great!" Tommy said with a smile. Techno hid back a smile.

"I'm totally not flattered at all, this doesn't warm my heart in any way shape or form." He said. Phil chuckled as Techno checked his wrist. There wasn't a watch there but for some reason he looked.

(F/E/N: oh I am too mentally scarred by this generation to think he was checking the time when he said 'checked his wrist' ahaha :.. )

(A/n: ayo...)

"I don't own a watch, but I should leave. Have fun with your hero stuff, I have to handle some paperwork on a murder case, it's not war but for some reason I still deal with that type of stuff." He said before waving goodbye nonchalantly and vanishing.

"That was nice of him, I haven't seen him in about 7 years! Nice seeing his face." Phil smiled. Tommy and Y/n were still gazing at the trophy.

"You two have fun with that, congrats." Phil said with a smile before vanishing. Y/n and Tommy waved as he left.

"I should hang this in my room." Tommy said. Y/n looked at him then the trophy.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!!" Y/n yelled running up the stairs to Tommy's room. He laughed and quickly chased after them.

____________

(A/n: ok so I'm here to explain Ranboo's background and Y/n's for those of you who are ogs and read while chapters were coming out.

(F/E/N: am I an ogog since I read it b4 they came out? :00)

Ranboo's mother had him as a teenager, and the boyfriend who got his mom pregnant was an asshole and abusive. So naturally the mom didn't want Ranboo to live in that sort of environment, and after already being pressured by her parents to abortion him she decided to drop him off at a orphanage.

(To be clear I am not against abortions just thought it'd be an interesting thing to have.)

Point. Blank. Period.

(F/E/N: what does point blank meannn?)

(A/n: honestly no idea.)

Ranboo was adopted but sent back cause the family was abusive and when Ranboo tried to unalive they got mad and sent him back. He was picked up by an agent who worked at satellite labs and tested on with the new batch of kids.

(F/E/N: awwwww imma cry. Give me him. Ra1n. Give me him. Give me the Tittylad.)

(A/n: no die in a hole)

_____

Y/n grew up in a poor family. Y/n got cancer and their parents couldn't afford treatment so Satellite labs offered to treat them for free. And they sent over their deaf son Callahan in hopes they'd both have better lives.

Y/n is placed with a family where the dad is a spy and is abusive to Y/n cause booooo, ain't my child. And that's pretty much it. Y/n was able to ruin their "dads" life by a little bit of online digging.

And yeah. Hopefully that covered some things.)

______________

Alrighty guyssss!! Hope you enjoyed and have an amazing rest of your day.

Ba ba boo boo

Among us is ejejje

Rawr.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard       o7 Ra1n

Word count: 1263

(F/E/N: I just added a bunch of stuff without parenthesis in the ending note, have fun Ra1n :)

0K man but side ways

_______