30: UnNaturals

I give you lovelies some Wilbur art cause why not.

"Your new boyfriend" playing on loop.

__________________

Wilbur walked into Tommy and Y/n's room to find them snuggled up against each other. That didn't bother him, but the scattered feathers did. He had to pick them up later.

(F/E/N: or just- just leave them there so I can steal them and try to make a Tails necklace)

(A/n: I have hawk feathers I could easily make one if I had the energy.)

"Tommy." Wilbur whispered, shaking Tommy. He opened an eye groggily before realizing it was Wilbur.

"OH SHIT IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!!" Tommy panicked with a blush across his face. Wilbur laughed, knowing it was exactly what it looked like.

_______
Chapter 30: UnNaturals

"Whatever just get up before you two are late for school." Wilbur said. He walked towards the door as Y/n slowly opened their eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" Y/n asked about Tommy yelling. Tommy felt guilty for waking them up.

(F/E/N: @ZWildcatBard is fighting the urge to grab another cactus- that's what's going on :D )

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you so sudden-" Tommy was cut off as Y/n kissed his cheek and sat up.

(F/E/N: I'mma just- cha cha real smooth)

"Come one we have school." Y/n said. Tommy blushed as Y/n ruffled his hair and got off the bed.

"Come on pretty boy what are you staring at?" Y/n teased. Tommy snapped out of it, his face was hot and redder than a tomato.

(F/E/N: ok unrelated but- HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE CLIP OF RANBOO TYING AIMSEY'S TIE IT WAS SO WHOLESOME ISTG)

"You don't have any extra clothes." Tommy realized. Y/n had completely forgotten that Y/n had been sitting in their suit since that Friday.

(F/E/N: Wear. Water. Smh guys it's not that hard-)

(A/n: what?)

"Speaking of clothes!!" Tubbo said, barging in with clean clothes.

"I stole from my sister, hopefully some of this fits you." Tubbo said, throwing down some black skinny jeans and clean socks and other clothing.

(F/E/N: what abt a bra? Also which sibling cuz he has 2 right-)

(A/n: no one needs a bra. I don't have tits anyway, and that's why we got Tommy hoodie 😎😎)

"Thanks Tubbo." Y/n said, quickly hugging him before walking into the restroom to change.

Y/n walked out but noticed the shirt was a tad too small.

"It's more of a crop top." Y/n laughed. Tubbo face palmed to himself.

"Fuck did I grab one of her crop tops? Fuck!!" Tubbo cursed. Y/n laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No you've already done so much, I'll just ask Tommy for his hoodie." Y/n reassured. Tubbo sighed.

"Alright then, I'll see you two at school!!" Tubbo said, waving goodbye as he walked downstairs and out the door.

Tommy poked his head out of his room to look at Y/n.

"What about my hoodie? And why are you wearing a crop top?" Tommy asked. Y/n rolled their eyes and barged into the room.

(F/E/N: rude for barging in I could still be changing yk- also lowkey I can't hear anyone calling me wirh my headphones on but the second, THE SECOND THEY START TALKING SH!T ABT ME I'm like- time to slide those headphones off)

(A/n: Y/n stepped out of the bathroom to show fucking tubbo. 💀💀💀)

"Can I borrow a hoodie? I do not want to go out with a crop top." Y/n said. Tommy nodded and handed them a Schlatt.Co gray hoodie.

(F/E/N: ... Ra1n are you going off what you're wearing again-)

(A/n: I'm wearing a Hamilton hoodie while wearing a Panic! At the disco shirt with black shorts. Fuck crop tops)

"Who's Schlatt?" Y/n asked, putting it on.

"Oh some streamer. He quit streaming a while ago but I still love the merch." Tommy said. Y/n liked the soft fabric of the jacket.

"Cozy." Y/n said. Tommy laughed to himself as he noticed it was far to big for Y/n.

"What are you laughing at?" Y/n huffed. Tommy shook their head trying to contain laughter.

(F/E/N: my lack of mental capacity to do anything and the estimated 20-40 missings I have-)

"Come on we are going to be late. And I don't want my ass handed to me by Wilbur." Tommy added. Y/n laughed as they took Tommy's hand in theirs and walked out the door.

_____

"HEY TUBS!!" Tommy yelled. waving at Tubbo in the quad. They walked towards him through the crowd of high schoolers.

(A/n: don't know what it's called in the Uk and I live in Mexico so Imma just use Americans version since some of y'all are hwhite.)

(F/E/N: do you consider me white? Bcuz I showed you a picture right and I don't remember what you said)

(A/n: idk I just know you're American.)

As they walked closer they noticed someone walk around the corner towards Tubbo again. Their eyes widened as they recognized the dirty blond hair.

"RANBOO???" Y/n yelled, running up to hug him. Ranboo laughed as he hugged Y/n back.

(F/E/N: shut up now I want a Ranboo hug leave me to cry in my room alone. Also Ra1n would you be proud of me if I landed a girlfriend? I haven't, but ya know- my thought process scares the sh!t out of me)

(A/n: I'm still single. It's ok cause I'm vibin, havent killed myself yet.)

"Yeah Phil enrolled me and they started my orientation today." Ranboo stated. Y/n and Tommy silently cheered.

"We need a name for our group." Tommy pointed out. Tubbo nodded in agreement. They both looked at Y/n.

(F/E/N: ok ok hear me out- The Mentally Unstables)

"DONT LOOK AT ME!!" Y/n protested with a laugh.

"I mean 2/4 of us have wings." Tubbo pointed out, but that wouldn't be very all inclusive.

"Uhhhhhh The UnNaturals?" Y/n added. Tubbo's face lit up.

"YES!! IMAGINE THAT ON THE NEWS!!" Tubbo awed, throwing his hands up. Ranboo laughed as Tommy and Tubbo both raved over the name.

"I guess UnNaturals it is." Y/n chuckled. However this little moment ended as the bell rang.

"Alright, we will see you guys at lunch. Lay low just in case anything happens." Y/n said. The others nodded as they split into separate ways.

Y/n had their first period with Tommy, so Y/n caught up to him and intertwined their hand with Tommy's.

He looked at Y/n and gave them a warm smile that shot butterflies in their stomach. Y/n blushed but tried to hide it as they walked.

(F/E/N: the butterflies 🦋 💥🔫)

____________________
Aha, sorry for short chapter but hope you are enjoying season 2 so far!!

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1189

_________