16: Ask Him Out

I watched Loki and I'm in love with sylvie. But anyway enjoy the chapter!!

Also my bday was yesterday so pog!!!

__________

Y/n and Tommy sat up to throw away their empty cups. They had already paid earlier so they thanked the waitress and quietly walked off.

"You've been there?" Tommy backtracked. Y/n nodded.

(F/E/N: SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP THERES CACTUS IN MY FUCKING HAND AND I HAVE TO FUCKING EDIT THIS CHAPTER!
I FUCKING SLEPT WITH THESE CACTUS AND I JUST TOLD MY MOM THERE WAS NO MORE
I WAS WRONG)

(A/n: wtf?)

"I think I stumbled across the place once. It was already late night, so I just wanted a place to stay at." Y/n explained the situation.

"Why didn't you call me? You could've hung out with me." Tommy asked. Y/n shook their head.

"Couldn't." Y/n said." You were off playing hero. I was watching you on the TV, you've really made an appearance huh?" Y/n smiled, slightly nudging him.

____________________________
Chapter 16: Ask Him Out

"That makes sense." Tommy chuckled. Y/n smiled.

"Also I can't believe you didn't know about popularity and boba." Tommy said, still pestered by it.

"Oh I was home schooled my entire life. I speak 15 different languages yet not a single friend until now." Y/n sighed. Tommy stared at them, dazed.

"15 DIFFERENT LANGAUGES??" Tommy yelped. Y/n nodded.

(F/E/N: RA1N IF THIS IS YOU ISTG TAHT IS SO POGGERS ALSO TEACH ME PLS)

(A/n: I only know English and Spanish bro-)

"Yup, German, French, Italian, ASL, English, Arabic, Spanish, Latin, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and like 4 foreign languages." Y/n said. All of this was simple to them. But for Tommy, Y/n was insanely smart. But was oblivious to it.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" He yelled. Y/n laughed as he took a moment to process Y/n's words.

"You are insane!" Tommy said. Y/n rolled their eyes with a smirk on their face.

"Pipe down bitch it's just languages. " Y/n laughed. Tommy heaved as his confusion turned into laughter.

"Fuck man, I'm too tired to be laughing that hard." Y/n laughed as their stomach hurt for every heave and breath they took. It was the bruise from the night before.

"Same." Tommy said, having the last laugh before they calmed down.

(F/E/N: DAILY REMINDER TO EAT AND DRINK MY FRIENDS, THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO RA1N)

(A/n: never)

"We never really get to talk like this, I mean since Saturday." Tommy sighed. Y/n's smiled slowly turned into a sigh.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sorry." Y/n said. Tommy looked at them. Y/n noticed his blue eyes shimmered and glowed as sincerely as they could.

"Don't be sorry, it was just a kiss." Tommy reassured. Y/n nodded. Although that wasn't what Y/n was sorry about. There was a lot of things Tommy didn't know that Y/n wish they could tell. However things don't always go the way you want it to.

(F/E/N: true that.... I didn't think that when I GRABBED A CACTUS IT WOULD STILL HAVE SPINES ON ME HANDS FOR MULTIPLE DAYS)

Almost like a flag, waving, showing so many symbols, some of freedom, some of religion, and other beliefs, but you never knew which way it would blow through the wind.