63: The End To A New Beginning

You thought I was done with centaurs? Aha never, here is puffy but sheep. Anyway enjoy my luvs!!

______
Y/N pulled Tommy into a kiss, and Tommy embraced in it. He wrapped his arms around their waist pulling them in. It was a romantic and fierce kiss, like it would be their last.

Y/N wrapped their arms around his neck, going with the flow. A soft sound came from the back of Tommy's throat before he pushed harder into it.

_________
Chapter 63: The End To A New Beginning

Tubbo covered his eyes while Ranboo tried to look away.

Once they pulled away they put their foreheads together.

"Didn't think I'd get to do that again," Tommy mumbled. Tubbo peeked to see that they had stopped.

(FEN: dunno what's going on but Tubbo is traumatized so poor Tubbo)

"You just did." Y/N smiled. Tommy cupped his hands on their face.

"Tubbo and Ranboo are still watching aren't they?" Tommy asked with a slight smirk of annoyance.

"Yeah, they are." Y/N laughed. Ranboo teleported away once they caught eyes, then quickly came back to grab Tubbo.

Tommy chuckled and turned his attention back to Y/N.

"Now, where were we?" Tommy said, pulling them in. Y/N placed a finger on his lip.

"Nah, you smell like blood," Y/n replied. Tommy had forgotten about that.

(FEN: like I forgot about my history essay thing? That I still haven't done? hahhaha help please)

"It's your blood," Tommy retorted sarcastically.

"Doesn't mean it smells or tastes good," Y/N said with a smile.

________
They quickly cleaned up their mess and went downstairs to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"So what is going on?" Tubbo asked. Tommy opened his mouth but closed it quickly.

"That's a story for another time. But you can stop trying to get us back together, we will be in our rooms." Y/n smiled, putting up a peace sign before turning and leaving with Tommy's fingers intertwined with theirs.

Tubbo and Ranboo stared at them in confusion.

(FEN: that sentence originally had a question mark at the end, and I have never felt a sentence more in my life)

(A/n: lmao sounds like something id do )

"Did we do it?" Ranboo asked, perplexed. Tubbo shrugged.

"Let's go get ice cream to celebrate!" Tubbo exclaimed, coming to a conclusion. Ranboo chuckled as Tubbo stood up and ran to the door.

_______

Tommy walked back up to the room but stopped at the handle. His fingers fidgeted as they wrapped around the cold metal door knob.

"Tommy we can stay in the living room, we don't have to go back in there," Y/N told Tommy, placing a hand over his.

"No, I'm fine. I won't let it happen again," Tommy said while twisting and opening the door. His eyes fixated on the spot where it happened. It took a lot of effort to pry his eyes.

(FEN: WHERE WHAT HAPEPEND?!??! - a woman stuck in the past)

"Are you sure Tommy?" Y/N squeezed his hand lightly. He nodded as they walked in.