43: Dive

Seriously what if we made out on the Jouch. Consensually of course.

________

Y/n looked down at Tommy as he plummeted. They look as Dream grabbed an arrow, ready to plummet it into the chest of Tubbo.

Tommy closed his eyes before he hit the ground and spread his wings. This caused him glide into a safe landing. Y/n sighed a breath of relief and spun back to see Dream with the arrow.

Y/n lifted their hand, using their powers they lifted Dream up by the collar. He clawed at his shirt desperately, he dropped the arrow trying to squirm out of Y/n's grasp.

(F/E/N: anyone else who sleeps in until 11:22 AM *totally not my time rn haha* knowing you don't have too and you're not tired? 😃)

(A/n: that's why you never respond to texts)

__________
Chapter 43: Dive

Y/n had their hand open and started slowly closing it into a tight fist. Dream gasped for air and clasped at his throat for air.

Ranboo cheered as Y/n smiled.

"SAY THE LINE!!" Ranboo yelled. Y/n looked at him confused.

(F/E/N: OH FUCK YEAH RANBOO RA1N I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS THANK YOU OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH)

"No, I'm not going to say the line." Y/n said, Ranboo pretending to pout. Y/n rolled their eyes and turned their attention back to the struggling Dream.

"I am your father" Y/n said, defeated by Ranboo's childish humor. Y/n let go as Dream tumbled to the ground. Y/n didn't care to check if he was alive or not.

(F/E/N: HELL YEAHHH WOOOOOOOOO)

(A/n: don't get too hyped.)

Y/n stepped back and went to check on Tommy. They slowly bent over the edge to see Tommy.....

____________

First time we do a pov:
(F/E/N: AYYYY SICK)
Tommy's POV:

_______

I don't think before running towards Dream. Reaching out, I grabbed his velvety robes in my tightly clenched fist.

I stumbled before I could feel the wind roar through my ears as we were falling. The building was high, it seemed as if the building got taller and taller.

But through the fall I struggled, trying to keep Dream down, but he got the best of me. He spun me in the air, I pushed and grabbed but I couldn't manage to gain strength.

I heard a yell, I looked up to see Y/n, they were fighting. I couldn't see where I was going, I just waited for my body to hit the ground.

I looked around and saw Dream's crown, I could see the reflection. Reflection, I realized and spread my wings, quickly turning over onto my stomach to fly.

__________

Back to 3rd person POV:
(F/E/N: ay that was pog asf)
_______

Tommy landed on his feet, stumbling on his wounded leg. Dream barely had a scratch in him, I mean of course, he's a god. But if gods can bleed, they can die.

Tommy lunged at Dream with their wings in battle ready to fight for death. Dream merely stayed put, allowing Tommy's nerves to get the best of him.

He stopped, confused. Dream simply smiled. Tommy had left his axe on the building so he quickly resulted to punching. He swung and hit Dream, he could feel the mood shift of calm to anger as gold silvery blood trickled from Dreams mask.

Tommy stepped back, Dream went to throw a punch towards Tommy, but he quickly dodged. Y/n peered over the ledge as they fought. Tommy was still on his feet, so Y/n turned back to help Ranboo and Tubbo to aid.

Tommy couldn't dodge much, he had been exhausted since the fall.

(F/E/N: sorry Ra1n I kinda just broke your paragraph haha but THE FALL??? LOVEJOY THE FALL???? EXCUSE ME??? I WOULD LIKE ANSWERS??? IMAGINE IF TOMMY WAS LISTENING TO THE FALL DURING THIS FIGHT SCENE OH MY GOSH BAHAHAHHAHA)

(A/n: I write kinda like a vibin attic style, so I liked to imagine that song playing as they fell.)

But Tommy still managed to stay safe, until a punch landed square in his face. He stumbled, holding onto the little strength he had. He went to throw a punch, but Dream grabbed a hold of his fist.

Y/n had Ranboo carry Tubbo down quick before he lost anymore blood. They looked over the ledge, and to their horror, saw Tommy being beaten on the floor.

Y/n quickly dived down, using the metal around them to create wings once again. As they dive down, they quickly grab a hold of Dream and try with all their strength to rip him off of Tommy.

Tommy's face was beaten, but he put up a fight. Y/n tried to use their powers, but it was no use. Tommy flapped his wings, trying to slap him off.

Y/n cried out, pushing and pulling. Dream had enough and quickly threw them on the floor. Y/n got up, their arms scraped with blood trickling down.

Tommy was slowly giving up as his face filled with blood and bruises.

Y/n started to cough, looking at their palm filled with blood from their mouth. Y/n closed their eyes as the wind stung their tired eyes. The sun was slowly coming up.

Y/n opened their eyes to see Mumza. She grabbed Dream by the collar angrily and began to shout.

(F/E/N: WH- ORANGE. ORANGE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALSO MUMZA POG)

____________
Mumza yayyyyy 🧍‍♀️ I'm tired but I haven't even done anything.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 954

_______