24: The End?

Tommy power stand.

TW//
Blood
Death
Mentions of torture
Uhh Idk it's a Ra1nlive book what do you expect?

_________

Tommy's eyes widened as he stared at the broken glass. Inside was Y/n. They looked up from fiddling with their hands and noticed Tommy.

Y/n ran towards Tommy before embracing him into a kiss.

Tommy was surprised at first but kissed them back, he held Y/n's body close to his as they kissed, Tommy forgot all about his cute and bruised as fireworks seemed to light up between them.

(F/E/N: o dang ok I'm- imma leave u to- to that-)

_______________
Chapter 24: The End?

Tubbo looked away while Ranboo covered his eyes in embarrassment.

(F/E/N: AWWW YEAH THE BEGGINING OF THE END, EDITED BY YOURS TRULYYYYY)

Y/n pulled away and leaned their forehead to rest on his. Tommy took a moment to catch his breath back in this small moment.

"Are you too guys done kissing?" Tubbo asked. Y/n chuckled.

"Yes we are, you can open your eyes now." Y/n said light heartedly. They looked back at Tommy and embraced him in a hug, but Tommy winced, causing Y/n to pull away.

"You're hurt?" Y/n said, noticing the blood on their hands.

"Tommy are you okay?" Y/n asked, as Tommy seemed to move sluggishly. Tommy started to drift off. Y/n caught him before he fell to the ground.

(F/E/N: lol this happened in a book that I wrote that no one here has or probably will ever read, and it was because of a nosebleed 😃)
___________

"Tommy!!" Y/n said in relief as he opened his eyes. Wilbur, who was pacing the rooms, walked over to look at Tommy.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OK." Wilbur said happily. He hugged Tommy. Tommy knew Wilbur was genuinely concerned about him.

"YOU NEVER THOUGHT TELLING ME YOU WERE A "SUPER HERO" WAS IMPORTANT??!!" Wilbur said protectively. Tommy sighed as he tried to sit up, but he winced in pain, causing him to slump back down on the bed.

"Sorry Will." Tommy said solemnly. Wilbur sighed.

"I'm just glad you are ok." Wilbur said. Y/n agreed with a nod.

"We all are." Y/n added. Tommy smiled as he realized Ranboo and Tubbo were missing.

"Where are the others?" Tommy asked as he looked around the bare room. It was his room, but they had moved stuff around in order to make space for him.

"Ranboo is in the hospital. He had it worse with the gunshot. But luckily Wilbur knew a friend who's a doctor, and he will keep all this under wraps for us." Y/n explained. Tommy was glad Ranboo was ok.

"A friend of mine, Phil is taking care of him. We are in good hands he won't say a word." Wilbur explained to Tommy, he smiled as he knew Ranboo would be ok.

(F/E/N: PHILLLLL o thank god the beloved is safe. Not like I had a mental breakdown over him possibly dying no couldn't have been me- ALSO RA1N WHO IS THE DOCTOR)

"And Tubbo only had a couple of bruises. His stab wounds were deep. but not as bad as yours. So he is getting ice cream." Wilbur chuckled. Tommy rolled his eyes playfully, that was absolutely something Tubbo would do.