39: Dreams

Drew some tubbo and kids made fun of it calling it a furry and stuff. Too bad I was really proud of it.

Anyway

TW//
Death
Blood
Guns

___________

Ranboo looked around confused. He saw Tommy was about to step up again but Ranboo stopped him by placing a hand in front of him.

(SFEN: TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW I'M ON A STREAK Y'ALL)

But as Ranboo did this, Tubbo stepped forward, allowing him to be shot in the chest. Ranboo closed his eyes again.

(SFEN: oh god)

_________________
Chapter 39: Dreams

He saw Y/N step forward and get shot. He closed his eyes again. He tried having no one step up until the police men decided to run rounds killing one of them.

(SFEN: oh dear)

He rewatched and rewinded, rewatched and rewinded. He saw blood splatter from each of his friends, and each of them have the life drain from their eyes.

(SFEN: oh my)

He shut his eyes and never wanted to open them. He felt his body shift and move as this happened. Once he opened up his eyes he saw the space around him start to combust.

(SFEN: oh dear oh me oh my)

It was dream-like as things moved and stuff shifted. They all looked at each other confused.

He realized he may have created the universe to combust and shift.

"Ranboo, what is going on?" Tubbo asked as the police men looked around confused, until the building itself seemed to envelope them into the walls.

Everyone stared confused and terrified.

"I- I may or may not have witnessed Tommy die - " Ranboo cut off, pulling at his hair. Tommy quickly jumped in.

"I what?" he asked incredulously, looking at Y/N.

"And then I closed my eyes and I was back here and then again and again I watched you die and you die then all of you die and me die. It just looped and I decided, 'Well maybe I should just stop opening my eyes' but I got confused and opened them to this!" Ranboo blurted out. He took a moment to catch his breath as the other three stared at him in confusion.

(SFEN: Punctuation saves the lives of many lungs, Ranboo. - MissMokke
How come in every book I read this sentence is completely usable)

"In shorter terms, I may have caused the universe to combust and I caused everything to collapse on each other," Ranboo explained. Tubbo took a moment to let everything sink, but it wasn't the craziest thing they've heard before.

"Well fuck, you created a wormhole. How do we bring it back?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo came to a saddening realization.

(SFEN: don't tell me Tommy has to die)

"Tommy needs to die, that's why we are here in the first place," Ranboo concluded. Y/N's eyes widened.

(SFEN: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TELLING ME TOMMY HAS TO DIE)

"No, there has to be another way," Y/N insisted. Tommy spread out his wings to balance himself as the ground under them started to shift and crumble.

(SFEN: Ranboo's going to sacrifice himself, isn't he. He doesn't want Y/N, Tommy, or Tubbo to die. He's the only one who can rewind time if stuff goes wrong, so he's going to rewind time and step up first...)

(A/n: JUST READ AND YOULL SEE)

"That's the only way I would know how to reverse everything," Ranboo confessed. Y/N stepped in front of Tommy defensively.

"We are not killing Tommy," they said sternly, Tubbo almost fell as the ground rumbled.

(SFEN: right...we're killing Ranboo >:(

"It's the only way," Tommy said, looking up from the ground at Y/N. They shook their head fervently .

"We are going to find another way," Y/N said assertively. Tubbo looked at Ranboo and back at Y/N.

"I'm sorry, I can't kill my best friend Ranboo," Tubbo said. Ranboo sighed.

(SFEN: see that sentence can be taken two ways; "I can't kill my best friend Ranboo" is telling Ranboo he can't kill Tommy - "I can't kill my best friend Ranboo" is saying he can't kill Ranboo...correct Tubbo. You can't kill Ranboo. Ranboo kills Ranboo because HE'S GOING TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF LIKE A STUPID POTATO HEAD)

"We have to find a way," Ranboo said. As he said that the building began to shift and change rapidly, veering from different settings to different places as a whole.

(SFEN: I have a message from Z: "TAKE ME INSTEAD PLS IMMA DIE FOR THAT MAN TO LIVE HE ISNT FINIISJEE PAYING HIS PARENTS BILLS YET)

(A/n: no I need you for content)

"Shit," Y/N swore. They almost fell back but were caught by Tommy.

(SFEN: big man catch person)

"We need to stay away from the ground," Tommy instructed. He flew up. Tubbo turned on his jet pack, allowing him to lightly hover from the ground.

"What about us, we can't fly," Ranboo mentioned. Y/N took a moment to think. They grabbed metal from the ground, letting him use it like a hoverboard. Y/N did the same for themself.

"This should work for now," Y/N said with uncertainty. Ranboo nodded. They heard a rumble as the metal around them started to crumble. The scenery changed constantly with a glitch.

(SFEN: glitch like Geroge :D)

"Do you hear that?" Tubbo asked. His breath became unsteady as they heard a familiar laugh.

(SFEN: IT'S THE ICE CREAM MAN!)

(A/n: FUCK YEAHHH)

"Dream?" Y/N huffed under their breath. But it grew louder, and it seemed as if there were more than one.

(SFEN: THAT IS NOT THE ICE CREAM MAN)

(A/n: FUCK ITS LORE ISNT IT.)

"No that's not Dream, those are Dreams," Ranboo corrected as they heard booming rumbling until the four figures were revealed.

(SFEN: THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT THE ICE CREAM MAN and I am so happy Ranboo didn't sacrifice himself but if I read in a next chapter or two that he has I will punch my wall)

"Here we go again," Tommy said, readying himself for a fight.

_____________
Ayyy another cliffhanger, man I'm a menace.

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 1031

_______