46: Files

Did I watch security breach play throughs and now I'm a Freddy simp? Maybe, but that's besides the point enjoy this.

Also I did a lot of background for this one so enjoy the plot coming together 😩

____________

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Phil laughed and pushed two cups of ambrosia towards Tommy and Y/N.

(SFEN: a cat?)

"Kristin's coming by later, so I'll leave you with that. Ranboo and Tubbo left to my house," Phil said. Y/N nodded.

"Thank you Philllll," Tommy said while taking a sip. He took a moment to study the taste before taking another sip.

(SFEN: me at the soap I drank)

_____________
Chapter 46: Files

"Alrighty, bye mates." Phil waved before disappearing. Y/N waved bye as he vanished.

Y/N looked as a note appeared on the table. Tommy quickly picked it up to read.

"Dear Y/N and Tommy,

Do not strain your bodies, once you are finished eating please go upstairs to rest," Tommy read. He scoffed at the idea of going back to bed.

(SFEN: when it said strain I thought of spaghetti, now I'm imagining them falling into lil spaghetti noodles)

"If you don't you most likely will disintegrate, ambrosia is a dangerous medicine," he finished. Tommy took back his attitude and chugged the last of the cup.

"Uhhh, I'll meet you upstairs," Tommy told Y/N nervously. Y/N laughed as he stumbled his way up to their room.

______

Y/N stumbled into bed next to Tommy, who was sound asleep. It was a huge attitude change as he complained about resting earlier.

Y/N grabbed Tommy's laptop, they fumbled around in their pockets and pulled out the usb.

Y/N huffed and stuck the usb into the laptop's port.

"Fuck I need a password," Y/N sighed. They typed in Tommy's birthday. Incorrect.

Y/N patted Tommy's back.

"Yeah?" he asked tiredly.

"What's your computer password?" they questioned. Tommy took a moment to think.

"Uh, it's your birthday," Tommy muttered. Y/n laughed while Tommy turned the other way to hide his embarrassment.

(SFEN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA cinco de mayo go brr)

(A/n: mine is in November :D )

"Fuck you, I just didn't want to forget it," Tommy grunted. Y/N chuckled, and they bent over and kissed Tommy on the cheek.

"Now let me sleep," Tommy said.

Y/N logged in and downloaded the files. Thousands of photos and videos, but Y/N just wanted to know about one thing. Their brother.

(SFEN: REINDEER MAN)

Y/N saw file information about every patient. They found some about Tommy, but the one that caught their attention was a file named Callahan.

Y/N clicked on it quickly. It included his name, date of birth, age, and other information. They found pictures of their family, and they covered their mouth in shock.

They found a separate file connected to the pictures.

It read..

Date: NA
Family's association: Patient 2 and 3
Patients: Callahan (last name), Y/n (last name)
Serum: injected in both
Note:
Patient 2 seemed to collapse as soon as the serum was injected. His body rejected the serum, he will be dead in a matter of seconds.

Y/N choked back tears but continued to read.

Patient 3 reacted differently, their organs stayed intact. After a couple of tests we had realized they were free from diseases they arrived with.

Update: The patient has seemed to pass the test, the experiment was successful. They seem to have gained some version of telekinesis. Hopefully we can do an experiment to understand this phenomenon.

The file ended there, they scrolled to see another to see a file titled "Patient 18." They scanned over it. It had the same information as Y/N's, however they found a picture of his biological mother.

She looked identical to him, beautiful tired green eyes and a tall woman with dirty blonde thick hair.

Next to her was a younger man, he was much taller than the women. He had light brown hair, he was slim and they looked like a happy family.

Y/N wondered what happened, such a happy family, one that crumbled.

"What you looking at???" Tommy asked slyly as he turned over. Y/N closed the laptop.

"Just files," Y/N quickly excused. Tommy sat up.

"You looked disturbed," Tommy noted, watching Y/N's slightly trembling.

(A/n: boyfriend goals <3)

"It's nothing," Y/N said, pushing the laptop off their lap.

"If you say so, guess I'll just go back to sleep and - " Tommy joked, and Y/N quickly grabbed Tommy, pulling him closer.

"No you're not." Y/N laughed. Tommy smiled.

"I was looking over the files, that's all," Y/N said. Tommy understood. He didn't want to agitate them or bring back bad memories.

"Maybe take a break from all that," Tommy advised. Y/N smiled.

(A/n: sir kiss me right now.)

"Says the one who can't even go ten seconds without falling back asleep," Y/N teased, Tommy rolled his eyes.

_____________
Finished 😩

Alr hope you enjoyed I gotta take a massive shit so bye.

Sorry for it being shorter!!

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word count: 865

_______