1: 9/10

Welcome to my new book. Here's a run down of the usual shit ya know.

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
S/c = skin color
N/n = nick name (if you don't have one just use a dumb name lol)
P/n = pet name (babe, honey, luv, etc.)
F/f = favorite flavor of _____
F/c = favorite color

You got that? If not don't worry I'll give bold parentheses under it so you get a heads up.

And TWs will be out before the chapter.

This is a Villain x Hero trope and the reader is non-binary. So we can be more inclusive. Be respectful, don't be a dick, don't be a moron. And enjoy the show.
________________

About 8 years ago, 10 children were taken. From families, streets, off playgrounds, orphanages. They were given a promise, 10 kids given hope. Sent to Satellite Labs, a facility which stood for justice and the paranormal.

These 10 kids were taken, promised freedom after testing. Only 1 survived, Y/n. Injected by a serum, used to create paranormals.

It's been a while since this, and I, Y/n, am the only survivor. This is the result, my burden.

_______________________________
Chapter 1: 9/10

Y/n walked out of their room, combing through their hair before school. Looking at themself in the mirror they combed their hair, brushing through each strand to get the night's bed hair away for school.

(F/E/N: AYUP HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? BACK IN BUSINESS WITH A NEW WATTPAD STORY, THANK YOU RA1N FOR LETTING ME EDIT THE FIRST CHALTER! :D)

Today was Y/n's first mission. They sighed, glaring at their face before walking out of the restroom into their room. They walked out to greet their "mom" and "dad".

"8 years of training for this shit." Y/n scoffed under their breath. They pulled on a quick outfit and shoes, grabbing their backpack they went to walk out the door. They were stopped by a hand grabbing at their backpack, pulling Y/n back.

"Fail and I'll kill you myself." He said; it was Y/n's "dad". Not biological of course, when Y/n completed enough training they sent them to a fake family. One to hide amongst society as a wealthy family.

Y/n slapped his hand away and walked out the door, not looking back as he cursed Y/n's name before walking back in the house. His foul reaction faded as his "real" daughter walked up to him spreading her hands out to be picked up.

Y/n snarled and walked towards school.

    ____________________

Tommy woke up to his alarm blaring at him. He sleepily opened his phone and widened his eyes as he squinted at the bright screen.

"SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!" He yelled, leaping up and trying to throw on his clothes. He stumbled through his room to brush his teeth and comb his messy blond hair. He noticed a wing poke out of the back of his shirt. He pressed it back with his hand and grabbed his backpack.

He ran out of his room with his half open backpack.

"Good morning sleepy head." Tommy's brother chuckled. Tommy ran towards the door, flinging it open.