14: Origami

Märkÿ zùçkÿ

How are you guys today? 🧍‍♀️

*cough* enjoy

__________________

Y/n stayed up all night. There wasn't much to do but a plan was needed, however, this wasn't the best idea. Since they had school the next morning.

(F/E/N: Ra1n I want to send you the flowers 👹

ALSO YOUR WATTPARENT IS SAYING TI EAT AT LEAST 1 MEAL AND DRINK ONE CUP OF A LIQUID PLEASE)

(A/n: I'm not giving you my address I don't trust you.)

Y/n sat up and noticed Ranboo fast asleep in the floor. They smiled as he drooled.

__

Y/n grabbed their backpack quickly and walked towards the school. It was like every other day, except Y/n remembered the kiss.

And not the mention, Y/n almost killed him the day before. However, this didn't cloud Y/n's mind as the kiss did.

(F/E/N: Oop- I need to see the new chaoter cuz I am missing something 😃)

Y/n noticed him slowly walking towards them. Tommy smiled and waved, next to him was shorter guy. Tubbo.

"Hey Toms! Sup Tubbo." Y/n said, waving at the two of them. They quickened their pace to catch up to Y/n.

"Hey Y/n." They both said in unison. Y/n walked beside Tommy. He glanced at them, which sent a shiver down Y/n's spine.

____________________________
Chapter 14: Origami

"I'm going to a new cafe that recently opened, you want to go?" Tommy asked the two of them.

"Uhhh I'm actually busy after school-" Tubbo said. rubbing the back of his neck. Tommy eyed him.

"YOU LITERALLY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW BORED YOU WERE AND HOW YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO TODAY!!" Tommy yelled. Tubbo knew he was caught but he played along.

"I...lied?" Tubbo said. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll keep him company." Y/n said. Tubbo smiled and silently whooped.

(F/E/N: TUBBO OUR BELOVED MATCHMAKER)
_____

Once they arrived at school, they chatted before the bell ran. Y/n was stopped in the halls by someone with huge thick blond hair.

They had freckles kissed along their face and a broad posture.

"Oh hey Puffy!!" Y/n noticed as that one girl from last week hugged the other girl. Was it... Niki? Something along the lines of that.

"Oh hey Y/n." Niki said, walking up to Y/n. Puffy followed and sweetly waved.

"Hi." Y/n waved. They were stopped as the bell rang.

"Shit, aren't we going to be late?" Y/n asked. Puffy shook her head.

"Of course not, just tell your teacher that I stopped to talk to you. They'll understand." Puffy advised. Y/n nodded.

"You can sit with us at lunch, there's a lot of people we haven't introduced you to." Niki said, her voice was welcoming and sweet. Y/n nodded and waved goodbye as they walked to their classes.

_______

Y/n sat down in science next to Tommy.

"Why are you late? You of all people I wouldn't expect it from." Tommy asked, confused. Y/n just merely responded with.

"Puffy." Tommy nodded as if he understood and turned towards the teacher.

Y/n didn't pay attention, instead they pulled out a post-it note and began to fold it. Tommy stared in awe as it finalized into a swan.

"How the fuck did you make that?" Tommy asked, dazed. Y/n chuckled and pressed the swan into Tommy's palm.

"Here I'll teach you." Y/n said, grabbing another post-it and handing it to Tommy. Y/n went step by step and showed him.

After Tommy finished, his swan it was wonky, but it was definitely worth it.

Although it's wings were uneven and the beak didn't fold correctly, it was cute none the less. Y/n smiled as he proudly marveled at the paper animal.

"Do you know how to make a fox?" Tommy asked. Y/n nodded and quickly made one for him. He demanded Y/n showed him how to make one.

Science wasn't much of importance in the moment, they spent the entire class making origami animals. No one could argue that it wasn't cute how Tommy gaped at the small paper foldings.

(F/E/N: A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDDD A WHOLE NEW WORLD WHERE I CAN MAKE ORAGAMI, A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDDD)

______

Lunch came around, and Y/n walked with Tommy as they spotted Tubbo walking towards them.

"He-" Y/n was cut off by both Y/n and Tommy being pulled by Puffy.

"Here, you can bring your boyfriend too." Puffy said, sitting them down. They both blushed red as they sat down.

"He isn't my boyfri-" Y/n started but was cut off.

"That's what they all say, you either are denying it or you guys aren't dating yet." Some guy said, she was wearing sunglasses. And they had curly brown hair that hung down, touching their nose.

Y/n noticed he was wearing black platforms, a white button up, and black skinny jeans.

But what caught Y/n's eyes was a bisexual flag pin, proudly stuck on his shirt.

"Hi by the way, I'm Eret." She said, taking out their hand for Y/n to shake it. Y/n gladly took it.

(F/E/N: wait Eret uses all pronouns? How did i not know-)

(A/n: wtf how? I also search up every YT's pronouns when I use them in books because respect.)

"Hi I'm Fundy." One guy said. He had ginger hair and piercing black eyes. His facial features were sharp, like a fox's.

(F/E/N: FUNDYYYYYYY)

A girl introduced themselves as well.

"And I'm Hannah." She said. They had a rose pattterend shirt, as well as her hair braided down, complemented with a rose pin in their hair.

"And that's Alyssa. They don't talk much, but she's fun once you get to know her." Puffy remarked. Alyssa merely waved. She had dirty blond hair and her face was covered by a gray mask.

"Uh hi, I'm Y/n and this is Tommy." Y/n said. Tommy nervously waved.

"You know these are the popular kids?" Tommy mumbled into Y/n's ear. They stared at him in confusion.

"Popular? That's a thing?" Y/n asked. Tommy stared at her blankly.

"You don't know about popularity?" Tommy asked. Y/n tilted their head in confusion.

(F/E/N: ANDD SO THE LECTURE BEGINS!! AGAINB MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK TODAY FOLKS!)

"Nope, explain it to me." Y/n asked, Tommy sighed before responding.

____________
Sup I feel like I'm gonna get Carpel tunnel my wrist HURTS

But 2nd chapter that I've written today. So imma go to bed, Gn.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1122

_____________