Chapter Fifty Seven

"Alright-!" Ms. Joke stepped between the two UA teachers. "-how 'bout we put them away guys!?"

"We shouldn't be bickering in front of the students." Cementoss agreed.

"I have to say-!" Ms. Joke grinned, looking behind at the fallen clones. "-your first years did exceptionally well!"

"Yes." Cementoss agreed, "None of them were incapacitated or beaten."

"I think they even took more clones down then the previous students!" Ms. Joke turned to you. You rolled your eyes; this was a test they did every year on the first years. Ms. Joke was right, Bakugo and the other kids from the two classes took down just as many clones as you did.

"-what do you think (y/n)!?" Ms. Joke turned your head back to her.

"Huh?"

"Little spacy I see-" The second-year teacher smiled, "-I like it!"

"No." Aizawa answered for you. "She is going to stay with her class and participate in their exercise."

"Aw come on!" Ms. Joke playfully whined, latching onto Aizawa's arm. "It'll be good for her-"

"(y/n) can't keep getting pulled from her class to do your job." Aizawa's lazed gaze was edged looking between the three teachers.

"Ouch!" Ms. Joke dramatically held her chest.

"Ms. Joke is right." Cementoss stepped in, "(l/n) is a complicated case, she can't be treated like the other students."

"She can and will." Aizawa crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's...going on?" You looked between the teachers.

"Go stand by your classmates." Aizawa sternly ordered, the look on his face told you not to argue. You nodded before turning onto your heel walking over towards where Class A waited in a group.

"What's going on!?" Mina whispered once you stepped beside her and Bakugo.

"I have no idea." You shrugged, looking over to Aizawa who held a pressed expression on his face, something was going on.

"We went to the sight-" Cementoss stepped closer to the other teachers, "-she tore those Nomu apart. I never seen anything like it."

"Well-" Ms. Joke shrugged, "-it was literally the only way she and the two other students could survive. She was just doing what it took to keep her and her friends alive, we can't hold that against her, we would do the same thing in a heartbeat."

"She was striking to kill." Ectoplasm uncrossed his arms. "Perhaps All Might and you Aizawa were wrong, you can't retrain a killer-"

"She only started to hit to kill after she figured out you were doing the same." Ms. Joke defended you and Aizawa. "She seems to be the type of person that will do anything to protect the people she loves and is very loyal."

"Loyal to who though?" Ectoplasm countered.

"If she wanted to leave-" Aizawa sighed, "-she had plenty of opportunities to vanish, but she hasn't. Her encounter with Stain that was hashed should be enough to convince you she wants nothing to do with Shadow Jack."

"Isn't she living in the dorms?" Cementoss questioned.

"Yeah."

"Then it will be even easier to keep an eye on her." Cementoss replied, "Now back to the issue on hand, I agree she should be nothing but a normal student, but the hard fact is she isn't, she has serious skill we could use to our advantage."

"She isn't a tool-"

"I never said (y/n) was." Cementoss clarified, "But we were all here when Ectoplasm gave (y/n) her entrance exam, she has slowed down since then-"

"She-" Aizawa cut in.

"-maybe it is because she is hurt-" Cementoss rose his hand, "-or tired, or she was having an off day. She had just left the only home she has known to move in with a bunch of kids she just met a few months ago. We don't know, but what we do know is (y/n) has skills we can't simply overlook."

"It wouldn't be right." Ms. Joke sighed, "If what Ectoplasm thinks is true, and our training doesn't compare to the villains, we are setting up our students for failure once they get out there on their own."

"We can use (y/n) to gage how our training compares to that of a villain like Shadow Jack." Cementoss summed up.

"I don't like this." Aizawa grunted.

"That's ok!" Ms. Joke patted his back, "it's not like we are taking her away from your class! We just wanna use her to spar with our students for a while! We can all meet up for the main event this afternoon!"

"Hm...fine." Aizawa grunted, uncrossing his arms as he turned to move towards your clump of classmates.

"Yay!" Ms. Joke cheered.

"Alright." Aizawa called, earning the classes attention. "We have a full day ahead of us, let's go."

"Yes!" Mina cheered, happy to not be standing around anymore.

"(y/n)-" Aizawa called, "-you're going to be going with Cementoss."

"Huh?" You asked,

"What!?" Mina and Kirishima whined together.

"But why-?" Asui wondered.

"It's not for the whole day." Aizawa turned his body to face the young heroes. "Just for now, we will meet up later today."

"Uh-" You glanced over to B, who looked just as confused. "-ok?"

"We are going to have so much fun!" Ms. Joke yelled as she waved you over, Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Let's go." He called his class, who hesitated looking at you. Sucking in a breath you faked a smile, waving to them before spinning on your heel walking over to the second-year teachers.

You were excited to be with your class today...

You haven't really been able to be with them during training, except a few times during the summer camp with Shoto and Kaminari. You rubbed your stiff neck following Ms. Joke and Cementoss, glancing over your shoulder you saw Bakugo looking back at you. You faked a grin before turning around wondering what you were going to be doing that your classmates couldn't.

Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara