Chapter Twenty Five

Back in the arena, Bakugo waited impatiently for you to come running in late again. He felt the throbbing vein in his forehead getting bigger and bigger at each passing second.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?" Bakugo snapped, small explosions went off in his hands.

After another handful of minuets, Midnight watched as Mr. President himself came running onto the scene. He dashed to Midnight's side on the stage and whispered in her ear.

"Ar-Are you kidding me!?" She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. Mr. President covered his mouth with one finger, letting Midnight know to keep the truth under wraps. Bakugo waited impatiently tapping his foot for the two heroes to stop whispering to each other.

Midnight stood up, looking around the crowd before sighing to herself, her heart heavy.

"It appears that (y/n) (l/n) has withdrawn from the competition!" Midnight announced.

"WHAT!?" Bakugo screeched, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?" Bakugo demanded to know, charging towards the teachers. "I'll kill her myself!"

"Katsuki Bakugo is the winner!"

"HELL NO!" Bakugo spat, "This isn't a real win for me until I beat that bitch-!" Pink smoke filled the area from Midnight, Bakugo slowly dropped to the ground.

"W-Well with that we have our first-year champion of the UA Sports Festival is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Aizawa and Mr. President sped through the busy streets leaving UA and the sports festival in the review mirror. The two raced to the prison you were taken by Eizo. All Might, Midnight and the other teachers had to remain behind to finish off the sports festival.

"How could they have just taken her!?" Aizawa cursed, slamming his hand on the car door.

"They had the proper paperwork." Mr. President reminded your homeroom teacher. "I don't know how they got it through the system without it rising flags to us. All Might's detective friend is going to meet us at the prison."

"She is just a kid." Aizawa tightened his fists, "She has been imprisoned her entire life, how could that Eizo even want to put her behind bars!?"

"I don't know Aizawa-" Mr. President sighed; "-I just hope we get there in time before they lock her away."

~Three days later~

Aizawa walked into class Monday morning looking like more like a zombie than a schoolteacher.

"M-Mr. Aizawa?" Mina turned to her teacher as the class settled down; a slightly worried feeling crossed her chest. "Are you alright?"

Aizawa just stared at the young round faces of his students, the ones he had become so proud of. Aizawa saw how angry Bakugo still was about you not participating in the finals with him, he was glaring at the door waiting for you to walk in and explain yourself.

Aizawa glanced over Mina and Midoriya's face, all people Aizawa knew you were growing close too.

He let out a deep sigh.

"No-" Aizawa finally answered, "-strictly speaking, this conversation never existed." He said, confusing the students of class 1-A. "The words I am about to say cannot get out of this classroom."

"O-Of course." Midoriya nodded along with his classmates.

"On Friday-" Aizawa started, "-while (y/n) -" Bakugo perked up at the sound of your name, "-was in Recovery Girl's office resting up for her final match-" Aizawa trailed off getting lost in thought, raising the anticipation of the class.