Chapter Sixty Seven

Two hours strolled on by, you continued to lay on your bed, millions of questions floating around. Have you been too harsh with your classmates? They were just concerned about your wellbeing, right?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud hissing sound, followed by a wail of pain then the lights flickered out.

"S-Sorry!" Kaminari called.

"Are you kidding!?" You heard people protest.

"Are you trying to eat the electricity from the wall again!?"

You instantly had your phone's flashlight, trying to turn anything in your room on but failed. You took a deep breath walking over to your bed you sat with your back against the wall flopping your phone on its back. Looks like another night in complete darkness.

The thought of going across to Bakugo's dorm crossed your mind. But the feeling of him laughing and slamming the door in your face kept you in bed. You would be fine if your cell phone didn't die, which was only forty-seven percent...you realized you needed to get better at remembering to charge your phone.

Your door opened just then; Bakugo appeared to be annoyed searching the room until his scarlet eyes locked onto you.

"Come on."

"What?"

"You wanna stay in here alone in the dark!?"

"Well..."

"Whatever, do whatever you want!" Bakugo locked his jaw, feeling the sting of rejection about to storm out of the room you slowly got up from the bed. Without words spoken, you walked past him and right into his room. Bakugo held wide eyes for a moment, in shock watching you climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over you.

Bakugo closed and locked his door before climbing into bed without speaking a word. You laid on your back staring up at the ceiling, your heart was racing with the feeling of him so close. More tedious questions arose, why did he come get you? He didn't hold feelings for you, then again...he did say you two were friends...whatever that meant...

"I think you're doing the right thing." Bakugo spoke out of the blue, you turned laying on your side to face him.

"You do?"

"Yeah." He copied your motion, laying on his side facing you.

"You guys didn't make it seem like it." You muttered.

"Those morons are just worried about you." Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It's not always easy doing the right thing, most of the time it's terrifying. But I'm proud of you, or whatever." You smiled, "Get that stupid grin off your face!" Bakugo snapped.

"Thanks B."

"Whatever, go to bed." He scowled. "If you need someone to go with you, I'll be your back up."

"Aizawa already said no one could come, the prison is already unhappy with the four of us going...but I do appreciate it."

"What four?"

"Aizawa, All Might, me and Mr. Principle."

"Hm." He grunted in response, he was annoyed he wouldn't be allowed to go, but relieved to hear two of the best pro-heroes he knows would be by your side.

Three long days the dorms were without power.

Kaminari fried the wiring, the construction company had to come out and replace it all. Each night Bakugo came into your room and dragged you into his so you wouldn't be alone in the dark.

"You good?" Bakugo asked, it was the middle of the night, but sleep didn't find you.

"Yeah." You lied.